Tobi's Magic Circle Hub

Whats this?

1 Like

art of infinity, an old ancient magic that got removed from the planned list on the trello before the list itself got removed

2 Likes

NOOOOOETobiemoji_allah

The true edgy magic

Yeah fr. Like a firey ash version. I always thought of red ash as being more like volcanic ash.

1 Like

Mud Magic was so sacred to me
i still cant believe that now it’s just a burning memory

p/s: you posted this even before the Tobi annouched that he added new circles and symbols lmao

1 Like

yea, i got here a bit early somehow

1 Like

Very hot and sexy :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Great stuff as usual

1 Like

LOL Ik I was like "dam he’s fast "

Thanks! Tobiemoji_gogogo

coming from the equinox expert (post about it once a month on the forums) couldn’t think of a better symbol

I like how it almost looks like there is a barrier between the white (light) and black (shadow) parts, like that’s the weak force keeping the magic in balance and holding the unstable combination together

Now to be insufferable about my own homebrew headcannon ancient, eclipse flare /j

1 Like

A what flare?

2 Likes

I’ve talked about it, never gonna be a real thing obv. What you’d get if darkflame and aethereal fire had their own equinox reaction

1 Like

no wait you aren’t seeing the joke

2 Likes

Wait, damnit

Man these all look pretty damn good, if these designs were used for the ancient and lost ones. I’d honestly consider some magics I wouldn’t normally have just because of the magic circle look.

1 Like

That’s a neat way of describing it. I’ll be honest the only reason I made the circle white in the middle was so the symbol would stand out. I like your explanation better.

1 Like

UPDATE:

• :star: New death magic symbol and circle.

• I was going to post this in the last update but I felt the Omega symbol was too simple. After seeing Liu’s elemental art, I decided that keeping the symbol simple actually looks better than adding unnecessary embellishments.

7 Likes

is that a horseshoe :horse:

1 Like