2. amogus
  3. Obama approved
  4. -100% guaranteed to make you not a virgin
  5. Re:Zero role-play as you reset 100 times
  6. Teaches you important life lessons like amogus
  7. Amogus
  8. Sus
  9. Easiest way to vent in the game

(As an infamy grinder for an entire 2 days I can confirm the accuracy of this post)

11 Likes

This makes me want to start a guild now. But I have no skill hehe

In all seriousness it’s very fun for the winning side, so you’ll be happy on average 50% of the time at average skill level.(What’s most fun is to bait large guilds to come to you then just log after bringing them to abandoned arena or some far place)

3 Likes

Hehe, I will take that into consideration then.

as person who’s gained 245 infamy for suncry I can confirm amogus is real and you can achieve it by infamy grinding too

I was expecting
“Thanks for watching”

same

it’s not fun because it’s actually illegal to cyber bully because you can get arrested. I almost got in trouble by cops for doing this but luckily I got off the hook by claiming self defense

Yea the funniest thing I did when I was in a guild would be kill someone then wait for them to get like 4 of their guild members after me at once and lead them into the ocean so I could just log and waste their time lol.

catching clips of em clowning just got 2 of black bulls earlier today

infamy grinding is genuinely a blast if some criteria are met;

• hunting with a mate / anyone you genuinely like while in a vc (or in person!) helps you stay on the grind, as you got someone to talk to without being lonely.
  • killing a big guild or a very good pvper gives you that rush of adrenaline and self-motivation. (wow i killed someone important! i love this!)
  • getting clapped by someone you ganked earlier is not a way to help you have a blast. so if you feel you might lose to someone you ganked earlier, dont gank them. if you lose, it demotivates you and is genuinely a bad time. you also lose infamy which doesnt help the situation at all.
  • really just ganking someone is fun. at least for me, which is still relatively new to it all. that rush of excitement that gets your heart pumping after hitting them with that one blast really makes that win feel that extra bit special if you defeat them.

and the most important rule of them all;
amogus

2 Likes

this is what you join a guild for

I don’t have any skill either but I still made one lol

SKill issue

Skill issue

Cringe

you’re just salty you not amogus

endlessly killing the minotaur/exiled is better

you’re just mad because bad noob

reason 11: no it fucking isn’t