Top 5 most important features that i think people should talk about more

Ngl Weapon casting is what I’m the most hype for, even more than dark sea ngl
I’m a big fan of cosmetics and shooting a Gamma beam from an arcanium musket sound lit

The most important feature to be added in the future is obviously equinox magic duh…

at least games like deepwoken of all things make it a minor difference (except for maybe adret and vesperian) but i don’t understand games which lock you into 1 “element” with barely any control and the only way to change is to pay up or grind for a month, and even then you might just get the same one.

1 Like

no

(3 letters)

edge lord magic

equinox curse be like

5 Likes

Musical instruments please :pray:

Yes

Hell yea

bard detected? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

can we please add wands in the game

Vetex is adding wands.

1 Like

My main character absolutely would be a bard ngl, absolutely shit at doing damage but can play an instrument

A Magic Staff type weapon will probably get added eventually as well

1 Like

Magic tomes sound really cool to me, I like the black clover vibe they have.

I wonder if those weapons/items would have any real effect on your magic, or if they’ll be mostly cosmetic

I hope they’ll be kinda like arcanium weapons where some stats of the magic are changed like arcanium bow increasing damage but reducing aoe
Except it would just provide smaller boosts with little to no negative boosts
For example spell tome increasing damage a bit
Or
Staff increasing casting speed

1 Like

not wand so >:(

thank you I am happy now

Magic Tome is definitely going to be the one I aim for at first because of Rogu- I mean Dungeon Defenders 2.

My guess is it has one Magic slot like Arcanium weapons and whatever spell that’s placed in it gets a boost depending on the weapon, the only reason I believe this is due to them having levels

2 Likes