Top 5 reasons why (guild i dont like) is garbage! and toxic too

number one
They gank even though everione does itr and im just m,ad

Number two
They were a guild and did what they’re supposed to do in WoM :angry:

number three

t̴̹̤̎́̿̂͗̋h̵̢̹͍̃̈́̓͗̐̑e̶̜̬̾͆́̈́͆̐̀̎̄͝͠ ̶͙̻͐̋́̑̀̋̉̔͛͂̚s̵̨̰͙̗̜̗̥͇͈̮͓͎̳̒̓͝ǫ̷̟̥̟̝̲͎̙͆̀̓̈́̔̓̋͑̐̈́̈́͆̎ͅú̸̧̹̝̞̹̺͇̣̟͈̀̐̈̊́͗̐̉̏̈́͊̕ḽ̸̡̪̦̳̣̬͒̽̏͒ͅs̸̪̻̮̩̭̭͒́̌͝ ̸̧̬̦̓̄́ő̵̠̻̹̉͐͗͑̋̄̈́̅͝f̵͉̠͕͈͉͋͗̿̍̏̀̐́ ̴̨̲̭̟͕͙̤͍̞̱͙̆̓̈́̑͜t̴̻͉̞̭̾̑͋̔̂͑̆͑̈͜͠ͅh̶̢̗̲͔͕̝͕̬̘̳̟̕e̷̢̨̠̱̜̊̈͆́͐͗͐̿̒̈́͂͛͘ ̸͖̌f̸̦̪̮̣͍̜̣́ͅa̷̢̗̻͎̪̪̜͊̊͗ļ̵̛̛̞̤͚̜͈͕͊̅̓̈́͐̓̌́͒͘͝l̴̡̖͍̭̙̙͉͕̼̻͙͇̉̌̾̈́̆͗̏̾͂͆̌͝ë̸̮́͌̑͐͝͝n̵̺̙͔̖̠̜͑͌͘͝ ̵͉͚͕̤̲̣̪͖͎͑͑̐̔̆̓͜w̸̭͖̯̠̹̓͌́͐̄͐̓ī̸̢͎̞̥̝̙̣͔̟͍͓̥̯̀͒́l̸̳̮̼͍̰̬̰͙̘̽̐̉ͅl̸̡̮̪͕̳͉͑̊̊̐̆͒̎̓͛ͅ ̷̝͖̟̝̘̰͇̥̺͔̻͖̈́́̐̑̃s̸̨͓̎̒̽̓́ų̷̟̝͇̙͍̖͓̏r̶̯͑̅̀e̶̢̨̲̰͇̭̳̗̘̘̓͛̍̾͌̏̑̒̅̈́̃̍̚l̵̫͖̫̓͑̐̎̍͠y̴͓͕̓̎ ̵̺̓́̓̕͠r̴̨̗̘̄ȩ̶̡̢̛̖̙̙̓͆̎͋͂̅̉t̷͚͔̏́̌̒̉ú̶̫͇̪̳̖̗͚̑͜r̴͔̼̗̳̭̫̣̥̼̘͈̪̔͌̐̈́̈̍̚͝ń̴̛̯̟͆̌̀̆͒̓̓̍͒

aight time fornumber four

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh man idk,.,.,.,. lets just say a guild has sweaty pvpers

number four

they called my guild stinky and i must shit on them in the forum

number five

they’re o nthe leaderboaird and as we all know leaderboard=bad so this is opbivously a bad thign so everyone get on the fourm and shit on a guild you dont like

okay guiys, thank you for reading this post and i hope that your braincells didnt decay

10 Likes

i wholeheartedly agree with all points, especially number 3 and 8

trhre wasnt a numer eight but im glad yo uagreed with this psot

1 Like

you see i have a special primodril majeek and i know nruma eright

woah thats epic

1 Like

yeah the spical pimodal majeek is swag

I wonder which guild they are talking about :thinking:

Prob a sweaty maid guild

they obviously talkin bout

just gank the souls of fallen ez

Um

No

whhy -krn o not

If they keep coming back they’ll pretty much be rejoining. Not tryna get banned for being sus of alt farming :cold_sweat:

we can’t rejoin to reset cooldown if we’re hunting but who said they can’t :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.