Total Game Revamp Details

there are SO many youtube comments and tweets of people hoping there would’ve been boats and islands, this will definitely make them happy

2 Likes

tbh i like this change
making a large landmass and making every area completely unique is tough, and allows for more unique, distinct areas to be created easily
also running becomes harder :crab:

3 Likes

The new government? Yes sirrrr

3 Likes

Damn.
Personal approval: 90%
That last 10%? Just me being pessimistic and leaving a margin for error.
This is gonna be fun.

Not sure how the boss drop based economy will change…

2 Likes

As excited as I am for the islands I’m not gonna lie, I’ll miss the land world a bit lol. Goodluck vetex, this sounds awesome.
crap that basically means my plans to Christmas’fy all the towns tracks is obsolete after the TGR rippp

5 Likes

Magic council got deleted :fr:

3 Likes

Bruh at this point he might as well just make a whole new game. What made WoM special was the idea this was a huge continent with an active world. But with islands and stationary NPC’s I feel as if were getting cheated on that aspect.

6 Likes

thank you vetex, finally.

2 Likes

lets gooo he realized

2 Likes

Thank you for your positivity! If you enjoyed AA then you will not be disappointed!

4 Likes

weeeeeeeeeee islands!

3 Likes

POGGERS take as long as you need Vetex to make it how you want! We (or at least I) will be waiting patiently! :smiley:

2 Likes

Do not worry at all!

2 Likes

As someone who played arcane back in the old days before roblox destroyed it, this is a nice change of pace, looking forward to what’s to come.

1 Like

brrr did you not experience 12 FPS the entire time playing

The big poggers

I wonder what weapons would replace the Bosses items

1 Like

i am pogging internally and externally

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure what to think, but I’m glad that the sleep patterns and stuff will be gone for shopkeepers. I feel like there should still be some form of randomness for enemies (such as they walk around islands in groups)

Time for the main subject though,
ISLANDS. I’m also not sure what to think of it. Islands were a staple in Arcane Adventures, however they did get tiresome constantly having to sail back to the island if you died. If there’s more islands that you can maybe choose to set your spawn at it would probably be less tiresome (in a nutshell, dying by a boss/enemy then having to sail half a sea to get back there was annoying)

I think there should also be a lot of larger islands though. I feel like in AA the islands were too small to fit anything majorly interesting in it, and only plot islands got anything mildly interesting.

I overall think this will be great for the game, but I’m sad to see NPCs walking around go it made the game feel so lifelike

10 Likes

now this is epic

1 Like

I can’t way to get boats as that was my favorite feature from arcane adventure, as it was great to have a massive boat of your own that you could drive from place to place.

2 Likes