Total Game Revamp Details

first no one claimed :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

While I will be sad to see many of the ‘random features’ like randomly generating quests, boss spawns, etc. be removed, I believe you are right when you say it is for the best. As fun as it is to hunt for bosses, it is less fun when I have to do several minutes of walking, with the liklihood of being attacked.

That being said, how big will the islands be? I loved the feel of the big Whispering Forest, or the vast Bronze Plains and would love to see islands that are much larger in scale overall.

10 Likes

so this means radius returns??? :fr:

3 Likes

Can we have gauntlet of the seas back

1 Like

Vetex finally realized that his ideas and ambitions wouldnt fit in a lua engine, lego based kid’s game.
Now after this realization, in the future we could possibly see games like WoM in Steam as a huge MMO Factions and Guild Wars game.

4 Likes

You’ll seeeeeee

1 Like

Honestly, I’m sad about the NPCs being changed, since that’s what I thought made this game special.
But then again, my laptop runs at low fps, so…
:+1:

6 Likes

yes because we’d all love to walk 15km for a quest at high lvl :nod:

1 Like

possible Alpha White Eyes…?

4 Likes

pretty dope
looking forward to boats

1 Like

If these bosses actually gets removed, change these weapons to be a storyline quest reward of some sort or be findable in chests, weapon/armor name can be changed if needed

6 Likes

He wasn’t joking when he said “think big”, even a name change wow.
I’m sad to see some of the current features go, but also happy about the returning ones, I’m certain I will be playing the game anyways.

2 Likes

I been waiting for this day

This sounds great for us, HOWEVER, you gotta make sure you don’t make yourself develop this game till your exhausted and experiencing burnout.

If you can do it 2 weeks consistently, do it.
If it impacts your mental and physical health in a negative way, feel free to scrap the 2 week schedule since it’ll have a long-term impact on the game.

26 Likes

Alright, I’m just going to state my opinion. No one that I know of complains that anything is too far and this game is a “walking simulator.” In fact, walking to a place is a kind of part of the relaxation of the game. I’ve grown accustomed to the lore of this game and the continent. For cultures, I don’t think removing them entirely is a great idea. So please go back in the shower and re-think.

12 Likes

Will the islands be big, I’m hoping for like Oblitesco Big or Judgement Isle big atleast or bigger, and what will happen to the towns, are they just being removed or are some of them staying but in a different way?

4 Likes

This is what I’ve been waiting for baby. Super excited to see the update when it’s done.

2 Likes

Damn, this is a huge overhaul. Definitely looking forward to that day, and please dont get overwhelmed by getting TGR out and a 2 week update schedule from then on. Dont worry if WoM drops in popularity, or if people get upset and impatient in a month or two from now, we’ll be with you Vetex, Tech, Builders, and all the other contributors :fist: :frcryin:

4 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree

idk about you but i think bronze grasslands should honestly just be ported over into an island, i love that area lol

6 Likes