Totally Accurate Arcane: Thank You!

(Totally Accurate Arcane | WEBTOON)

Thank You!

Thank you to my readers who, hopefully, have enjoyed Totally Accurate Arcane up till now! We’ve now hit 13 chapters, which isn’t a lot, but it surpasses my previous comic series Arcane Academy; which is a big deal for me. I know the comic is goofy, inaccurate, and at times weird, but that’s always been the point and I hope it’s made people smile or at least slightly exhale.

Thank you to my community, who has contributed the most to this comic and who I am really grateful for. Many of the characters in this comic are based on characters created by me, Vetex, Tech, and my community. The Sailor of The Misty Fist (@BaguetteCrusader OC), Eric (@tetragon_fortress OC), Professor Tech and Tobi’s design (@tong), and ofc all the Arcane Universe characters like Durza, Theos, Freedrock, Argos, and Enizor, who was created by Tech and Vetex.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and here’s to more goofy and wacky chapters! :beers:

Consider Joining Our Community:

Discord

Tobi Hub 🍡

21 Likes

merry christmas

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

merry crimpass

1 Like

Merry Crisis

damn :frpensive:

4 Likes

Tobiemoji_gogogo I feel your pain. Thanks m8!

ill like it later if i remember, good art :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, m8. I really appreciate it.

Chrismissu banger fr! :partying_face:

1 Like

Merry Chridmas :raised_hands:

Merry just gone Christmas

1 Like

while it is sucky that arcane academy and other projects of yours were shut down, I’m still happy that you are making something you like.

I’m not saying “bring it back you Naruto humping hole.” I’m saying, “sucks hat they didn’t fly off the ground, hope you make something you love.”

1 Like

Thanks m8! Tbh, I still want to complete Arcane Academy and Creation & Chaos, but I want to do them right. With Arcane Academy so many things were done wrong that I should have never done, in hindsight. Idk if or when I might try again, but the comic still holds a place in my heart and I will continue to yoink characters from those projects and use them in Totally Accurate Arcane.

100% Guaranteed Tobi W

2 Likes

ok, oh if you’re looking for help my schedule is open, however my update record is a bit… schizophrenic, but I’m open to stuff like writing and maybe some drawing (but it’s a bit bad) but if you need help, I’m open.

I appreciate it m8. Right now I’m trying to focus on Totally Accurate Arcane, music, and my wallpaper art. I’m not currently looking to do anything with Creation & Chaos and Arcane Academy.