Trading and its current state. (rant)

I dislike the state that trading is in, Though I am not a avid trader even I displease how its looking. (Let me give some examples)

Let me start with the crown situation, if you do not know the code system is very abusable in the sense that you can just constantly make new alts and feed it to your main. So If your trying to trade your items don’t do it for crowns, do it for something like a popular armor set so you get some thing that is worth your hard work. :frpensive:

The next grit I have is the lack of difference in trades its usually just " Trading oath set for sunken " (witch is a really bad trade in my opinion) :fr: . Its like everybody’s a trade bot trying to get a mediocre item that doesn’t even do that much damage. Also people upscale their trash items, and crowns expect that they will get some sort of powerful sunken set.

In the end I hope that TGR in some way can help the trading hell that we are currently in. I hope that the " weapon customization " Will differentiate the builds enough so people start sending trades that make more sense. :nod:

I don’t think the second issue is something that can be solved, people a lot of people will copy trades if it means they have a chance at getting a rare

1 Like

Then there’s me who trades 2500-3000 crowns for Headless Heads (in a raw economy with no codes it would be more reasonable as of current).

absolute madlad hacker genius

I will not comment on this post

fundamentally almost all trading issues are based off the fact we have like, nothing to trade
by nature, easily obtainable or weak items will not have high trade values

sure the code issue is a thing, but in the long-run it won’t matter
crowns will probably be reset in some shape or forum, and even if you keep them,
that amount of crowns won’t be highly valuable down the road

and as of present, there isn’t much to trade those mountains of crowns for, anyways

invest in arrows now kids

arrows have no worth :fr:

neither will mountains of crowns that’ll likely be deleted by the time AO comes around
even if you stockpile that wealth in items, the sell value will fall insanely

lets say you got 5000 on each alt file, after converting that to items,
you could only sell them for like 1250 each

meanwhile, if you spend 5000 multiple times on bulk consumables, the amount of worth of purchase is far higher overall

nah invest in headless heads, then youre a real chad, also arrows are ez to get so no point in investing in em

headless heads are fairly expensive to get even right now,
and will only be worth trading back out far down the road

frankly you’d be lucky to find anyone at this point who’d trade headless for crowns
even in items headless are decently hard to get rn

most of the suckers who’d give out headless easily have already done so, or stopped playing

true

not really, if you have some extra you can always trade for the best gear in each update quite easily.

true that, but theyre still the best investment by far

yes but if you do that, that gear each update will be invalidated farther down the road

sure, when lost magic scrolls and shit come out, it’ll be more worthwhile,
but trading for gear is just a loss for ya

even sunken iron gear is pretty low level in the grand scheme of planned updates

updates take a while to come out, and even then, you can just trade the previous update’s best gear for the new gear quite easily

Who would take this offer if you can literally get a bunch of alts and farm codes, not to mention the fact that crowns are worthless

I did state:

(in a raw economy with no codes it would be more reasonable as of current)

Now that I think about it’d probably worth more around 30k crowns if no codes existed.

i mean i dont trade at all so-

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.