Trading away a Strong Sunken Sword for boss drops

I give away:

1 strong sunken sword

you give:

a shit ton of boss drops lol

DM Balls#1118

Like, how many we talkin here? I got a good amount, but I just want a confirmation.

well we’re talking insane amounts.

if you’re talking armor sets only; probably in the twenties maybe thirties lmaooo

what if we include a mix amount of weapons and armor (both mino and exile)

dont you have like a secret strat to farming boss drops efficiently

just do that lol i dont think really anybody is going to trade a shitton of boss drops
:fr:

too lazy. besides I’m grinding for spitfire in TWW

besides; Nuclearman found it out lol

i will give my overpowered old boot, it is worth 1000 boss drops no cap.

blocked gooby

NO I AM SORRY, DRAMA PLEASE, I AM SORRY, I WILL GIVE 2 BOOTS SORRY… sowwy fat drama

banned

FINE 3 BOOTS…pls i really need a strong ss

thats not the only problem how would you even do that trade you would be in fear of getting scammed because you can only send 8 at once.

Drama is LITERALLY a Verified trader, most of us here don’t question his integrity or doubt his trustworthiness.

1 Like

well said

@gogos27 look if drama was a random id agree with you, the chances of getting scammed by a random would be wayyy too high

thing is tho that drama has a reputation of verified trader to keep up. Would he want to risk losing it? I dont think so

just because some guy I don’t know has a tittle that was given to him by another guy I don’t know. does not mean im going to trust him. maybe its different because you guys some what know him

Didn’t say you had to trust him, just said you should take his reputation and other factors into consideration.

i have no clue who he is the only thing i know is this man is fucking rich lol

okay

im thinking a bout doing the trade