Trading for headless

Off topic

stop replying to my off topic comment thats so off topic

Off topic post

thing is, the good enchants happen to be the more desirable enchants, because they’re the best :heart_eyes:

oh i understand what you mean now

i wouldnt say that only the most desirable enchant would become more valuable than clean. In the case of bursting sunkens i can definitely see them becoming = to clean sunkens in terms of value but in the case of sunken swords swift still holds a good niche and as long as theres a decent share of people wanting that niche it will still be more valuable than clean.
But it also very much depends on how rare enchant scrolls really are. If theyre easily obtainable all good enchants will take a big hit and if theyre not then good enchants will take a hit but not nearly as big.

tl;dr: it depends on the niche of said good enchant compared to the most desirable enchant and the rarity of enchant scrolls

1 Like

Yup I agree but I still believe going for enchant scrolls are more desirable because having a clean sword you can decide what enchant you want. whether that be swift, strong, or maybe even a better enchant that comes out in the new game.

2 Likes

You know what thats a good point yeah, even though clean items can also turn into the said niche items you mentioned, ig it all boils down to the scroll rarity.

1 Like

yet there’s only one ‘most desirable enchant’ aka the best enchant aka the most valuable enchant (think strong on a ss), am I finally getting thru did u get enough sleep? :heart:

what about powerful and hard for pretty much all gear?

that will be where enchant scrolls will shine

yes :heart_eyes:

Yes that’s essentially what I’ve been saying, if enchant scrolls are common, enchants in itself will lose value

1 Like

Ima hoard enchant scrolls of all bad enchants as well.

shift offer get hard on them

but considering that we all know how good enchant scrolls will be they wont be common at all, not super rare but not common.

realistically they wont be as ass, power and strong are being merged, and so are casting speed and magic speed. so cs and ms will actually be decent now

that might actually be decent with light

id say so more with heavy magics

heavy magics with full magic speed would still be worse than hybrid set light
instant cast light blast would be better

hand over your scrolls. Including forceful, bursting, swift, and nimble.

bursting is good and swift is magic speed
nimble is funny fun and forceful is useless