Trading for sunken sword

trading my Vastiras i have 5 clean, 1 swift and, 1 hard for a sunken sword i also have a sunken chestplate if you want it

Give me the soggy stick :nod:

what enchant is your sunken chestplate? and which enchant sunken sword are you looking for specifically?

its clean i can take any sunken sword

sorry man it’s not worth it, you got a headless?

I’ll give you sunken helmet for your sunken chest very good trade :grin::yawning_face::grin:

headless is overpay

Its not really but ok

Not for a strong.

No no, change how you say it “IMO it’s not really but ok” you and bunch of other traders started a whole ass argument with me abt that, so don’t be a fucking hypocrite now…

You use “imo” when it’s an opinion which is not generally accepted, headless for strong sunken sword whether it be “generally accepted” or not is up to you, but saying “trading headless for sunken sword” wont start an argument, but as we have seen asking for additions whilst not saying “imo” WILL start an argument

Tl;dr just use it on shit that will start arguments

Also pretty sure box wasn’t involved in that discussion

that “but ok” should have proven that its his opinion or that hes fine with anyone having another opinion
if box presented it as “no headless is an overpay for strong ss” then i could understand where youre coming from but in this case that “but ok” is enough already

Dude use some common sense, you know what I meant :frsleepin: and you need to cut the act, you don’t need to be such an ass

double C on my feet
Double G on my freak Louis V by my brick
jey wanna kick it with me, he back eat it then leave
jey try save 'bout the place but keep eatin my meat

mqdefault

bro what? No value is confirmed, just agreed on by the majority of traders.
Rn headlesses value is 50/50 between strong and clean ss, so according to ur logic, both sides should say “Imo”

agreed

I wasn’t even tryna be an ass, nor was i tryna direct it towards u. I just KNEW that elment was looking at this topic and i wanted to show how stupid he sounded.
Also scalli since i cant do three replies ina row
why do you always have to reply to me everytime nuclear and box reply to me? U a henchman bodyguard type shit or what? @theescallion

top ah the monin toppa tha monin toppan tha monin holon

les get this shit les git this shit les git this shit les mm

Also no it’s just fun to clown you. Stop calling me a rich trader dick sucker cuz you’re jealous I am a rich trader.

uh

:fr:

WHICH IS WHICH