Trading full hard wizard set, hard def/powerful def, hard/powerful power, powerful wizard armor, and numerous boss drops for a wall of jericho (traded)

I’m willing to trade any combo of the items I’ve listed for a clean or bad enchant wall of jericho. I’ve been looking for one for months, and numerous grindings have come up empty. if you wish to offer, dm me at Spycrab#0629 or join me on roblox TerminatedAccountQ

What sort of boss drops do you have? nothing besides them interests me.

Exiled, minotaur, etc.

I got most everything.

How about a full strong mino set for 1 sturdy shield?

They’re clean, but I’ll try for strong. Can’t promise I’ll get them though. If I do, then sure

Alright good luck man!!!

thanks.

Unfortunately, they came out nimble on the helmet and keen on the armor.

Dang unlucky man, but just heads up nimble on mino armour isn’t too bad a handful of people look for it.

you still up for trading it? I could add some other valuable stuff for overpay if you want

I am, but it depends on what you’ll offer. Preferably a boss weapon.

Alright. So here’s what I’ma try. I’ve got full hard, full powerful, good enchant amulets, and all my boss drops. I’ve got quite a few, so this should be good, it’s alright if not. I’m tryna keep my weapons, they’re bad enchants anyways

Sorry man, but I’m not interested in any amulets whatsoever, good luck on getting it from someone else tho!!!

I also got powerful and hard iron/other armors, depends on what you’re looking for

alr no worries man, thanks for the offer anyways.

Mm a swift on a vastira and hard on an oathkeeper is bad enchant.

I got a strong vast and a swift oath. They bad

Strong is the best enchant on a Vastira, and Swift isn’t that bad on the oath. So yeah if you were to trade for a sturdy WoJ you would lose value. I’d say trade your strong vast for a heavy WoJ as a Wall is quite a bit more useful.

I use both of em.