Trading/ Giving away Boss Drops

ur daddy left without telling your or sumn?? crazy

I j popped into existence gods dont have parents

damn bro even i didnt become an orphan that fast how fucking quick are your parents to leave??

bitch u a god of boy lovers :skull: :skull: fuck you talkin bout god bro

I’m still a god better than some goofy ass looking ass boat

bitch u the type of mf to be in the back of the train asking the person infront of you “gods plan or sicko mode” :clown_face: :nerd_face: :rofl: :nerd_face: :computer:

I aint in the train i am the train plowing ur hoe as momma

bitch shut yo ass up you know yo ass got a 2 milimeter beater while i got the 10 incher pincher

Respectfully your 10 inch pincher is stuck in your mouth with the amount of dick u be sucking

My 2mm beater gets more action than some shi thats only pulled out for ur gyno

at least people dont mistake me for a bitch unlike you the only thing differentiating you from a girl is the fact that you got a big ass bald head :skull: :skull:

Nah u really disrespecting a dead person thats crazy

dawg im talking about YOU irl you fucking bald head ass :rofl:

calm down grandpa you’re gonna lose the 2 bushes of hair you have left on the back of your dome piece :joy_cat:

Ig thats y your girl can never see me when i hit from the back my head be reflecting it mb ill wear a hat next time

damn bro watch out you might break your back from moving too much especially in ways u dont do often

also

“Ig thats y your girl can never see me when i hit from the back my head be reflecting it mb ill wear a hat next time”

balding headass

I be getting enough movement dancing on your clown ass

L

Limp ass

bro acting up as if this aint his ass when tryna talk to any female

crazy how ur mom still drools over that shit :scream: