[Deleted]

I’m sure some of you guys are aware of how I stand on trading. I call it extortion and exploitation. Trading is bad simply because most, if not all of the time, you lose more than you gain. I know this is a really hot topic but that’s what makes talking about it more fun. In my experience of trade and views on other’s trades I see that more often then not its usually one swindling their way into gaining more than the is receiving. Heck, there’s people with loads of headless’ on their files!! Where does that make sense? That’s right! It doesn’t. And the fact of the matter is that people are absolutely gullible is atrocious. Why do people go all out of their way to stock up on these “rare” items? Like this one time I saw aabraham with like over 15 headless’ and, simplifyingdrama with loads of these items. that i’m sure they didn’t grind for. And that’s another thing; Grinding. Are you people just that lazy to go and fish??? Geez you have all the time in the world to go and pvp and get in useless guild wars, but you’re telling me you can’t go get a boss tracker and farm the bosses or simply fish. Heck, just get you some good tunes and boom! ez jams. It’s a shame.

1 Like

15 Likes

If you’re trading and you’re not trying to turn a profit, what the heck are you even doing?

What you described here is literally trading.

3 Likes

No, its trading.
Both players usually end up with something that they actually wanted in return for the items.

Nobody here is an altruist, and especially not the trading community.

2 Likes

Nothing that you’ve said so far makes any amount of sense.

Naturally, as you don’t see things how I do. I don’t care if it makes sense or not. I am simply speaking my mind.

From what I can see, anything short of altruism is extortion to you.
plus extortion isn’t even the right word, it refers to threatening people for stuff or forcing them to give you stuff.

4 Likes

I think you’re just salty because you accidentally gave away a rare item. I, on the other hand, would never do something like that.

(This is sarcasm I gave a headless for an oathkeeper)

I never gave anything away. I know better than to give anything I achieved away. It’s the fact that so many people can harbor that many items is just unacceptable.

I just read the sarcasm part

What’s unacceptable about it?
That’s literally the point in event items like headless head.

If you see an opportunity to grab something valuable easily, are you not going to grab it?

But what about fairness? To harbor so many items while others don’t have is simply not right. Yea it’s an event item, and yea others won’t be able to attain them but why do you have soo many headless’ it just doesn’t make sense. That’s the point i’m trying to get at.

Profit.
Headless head is only ever going to raise in value unless it gets reintroduced in a later halloween event, using them to trade for excessively rare items later on is why people collect them.

Most headless heads get traded off for rare items such as strong sunken swords, at the current time of the game, this is headless’ value.

If people want to give away their rare event items for the current rarest items in the game despite said items becoming useless within the next couple of updates, that’s their choice.
I won’t even try to claim that its not a stupid move for the people trading off their headlesses, it is, but its what they choose to do with it.

Also yes, fishing is boring as hell.
I’ll farm the bosses until I get all of their items, but screw fishing.

Can’t wait for dark sea since I think we’ll be able to get fishing exclusive items through it.

Wtf are you talking about bro?

5 Likes

You called it extortion…you were making no sense at all. Are you just kind of mad because you lost a rare item in a trade and you regret it?

3 Likes

found the authleft

1 Like

not necessarily authoritarian

The headless, while I never liked how the community basically praises people for basically getting headlesses for free, I think you’re acting like people can’t use them as bargaining tokens. You also don’t seem to understanding extortion, as that would imply forcing people to give up items, which they don’t. You also act as if people have the times or patients to grind for a sunken item, which may I remind you, are all a 1 in 8,000 chance of getting from fishing, an activity which requires pay attention all the time in order to not waste bait. Ultimately, this feels like someone actively trying to start a flame war.

World of Communism when