Trading strong mino axe

looking for oath keeper (clean or enchanted) just must be lvl 90 my discord is manga enjoyer#5015 trading lvl 90 strong mino axe also willing to trade for other items

@ThatOneGuy.
Levels dont matter in trading, supposed to be in #marketplace, and not a good offer in general

oh k sorry I’m new to this

Just educate yourself before you trade again please also you do not want oath its not good in pvp

@ThatOneGuy

Weapons arent good in pvp or pve in general

sunken sword do be doing funny bleed sometimes tho

True but you cant deny that oath is actually pretty good for pve

magic leagues better

When woj break in 1v1

Cap. It is better yeah but magic doesnt allow you to cheese enemies as much as oath does. And slashing is pretty nice against npcs

glass cannon gold is a cheese id say

how is that cheesing and how does that even come close to the level of cheesing oaths can do? Cant shoot through walls and structures with gold :person_shrugging:

270 damage per blast in a 4 blast sounds like a cheese to me

Fair enough
Still cant pierce through walls tho

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: uhmmm ackhtually mr nuclear man placed explosions can hit through solid objects so long as the wall isnt bigger than its explosion radius so technically magic can hit through walls :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Explosions have less range they can pierce through

get noob

b-b-b-but mr nuclear man you said earlier that they c-c-c-c-couldnt but they technically can so hold it mr stinky man7 :nerd_face:

is vastira original own by meta? vastira have no value if not own by meta :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: