Trading minotaur armour and strong castalian sword

Trading minotaur armor and strong castalian sword for any level oathkeeper

Moved to #marketplace, what you’re offering isn’t woth an oathkeeper, uncommon and common items have little to no value, the minotaur armour has value but not enough for an oath.

2 Likes

Oh shut up bitchboy and have some self respect you can get out of here with your foolishness and your stupid view of values you legit wanted a strong sunken sword for crowns and a strong vastira, I’m just helping the dude out don’t fucking piss me off :fr:

9 Likes

yeah bitchboy

1 Like

the boss drop for oathkeeper is so rare and i constantly fight the exiled and minotaur but rarely get i drop so my only hope for now is a minotaur armor set

im so confused what is a mina

what?? :sob:

4 Likes

Can you just stop being dumb and spreading misinformation?
Boss drops WILL NOT become exclusives just damn compensated. Like dude if you barely know jack shit about trading just don’t say anything :frsleepin:

5 Likes

this has me in tears

1 Like

stfu dude we all know that rotten koi fish is the rarest item in the game

1 Like

how old are you

Your roasts are as pathetic as your iq

3 Likes

You spread misinformation, agitate people for no reason, and don’t offer any information in argument besides scraping up any crumb of related information and puking it out. And you do this in every single topic. Stop.

6 Likes

Whoops, gonna fix that typo. How embarrasing.

Let’s not forget he loves to insult others especially me for some reason, I literally say nothing to the dude or anything remotely related to him then he wants to say shit like I’m retarded, stupid, a joke, and so on. I usually don’t get pissed much online but people like this I just despise :sleeper:

1 Like

are you twelve?

He’s like a troll but actually genuine.

1 Like

Now that I think about it, probably.

If he’s not twelve, then it’s even sadder.