Trading minotaur armour and strong castalian sword

oathkeeper is shit, anyone who uses it is flat out bad

yeah, but it doens’t make the minotaur armor any more useful.

Guess I’m flat out shit
I use it for my weaponry file
But fr its shit if you don’t know how to use it which is like 95% of the WoM community

You are shit ezzz

Is that your whole argument? :fr:

Oathkeepers value is not based off its strength. I’m not a prominent trader but I understand how business works, so let me break it down into baby-talk for you.

ECONOMICS 101 WITH EXTRO

Here we have an economy. It’s got tons of items to offer for; some rarer than others and some more common than others. When there’s more supply (larger amount) than demand (want/need for object,) the value of said object goes down. When there’s less supply (smaller amount) and larger demand (more people want it,) the value of said object goes up. This is an example of the law of supply and demand.

An example of an expensive object is the Headless Head. Since it’s a limited time accessory, only a handful of people have copies of it. However, it’s a unique accessory and loads of people really want to get their hands on it. This is why it’s so expensive. People are aware of how rare it is and want to profit off of it. They don’t want to be ripped out of an Uber rare item.
On the flipside, we have crowns. Crowns are near worthless in the marketplace because of how easy they are to obtain (through codes/alt farming/boss grinding.) Since they’re so easy to obtain, no one’s gonna trade in a super rare object they have for a load of crowns. They could just farm that stuff in an hour or two.

I have read through the entire thread. All of your baseless accusations and claims are backed only by your inflated ego. In other words, you lack self-awareness. I personally think it’s time for you to sit down and listen to what experienced traders and dealers have to tell you, as it’s the only way you’ll ever get forward in AO’s market. We’re lucky the traders are even nice enough to explain everything to us.

5 Likes

hhhhhhhhhhh bruhhhh idk what to even say :fr:

bro how does exiled have no use??? hard exiled gives the 2nd most defense gear in the GAME while only hard sunken at the top and it also gives knockback… bruhhh

hhhhh lemme copy that lmao

it’s been said a million times how much of a clown you are and it should be said a million times over because it is laughable how primitive and archaic your comebacks sound from a third person perspective. if your sense of humor was an army, it would still fight using muskets. your comment humor is similar to Neanderthals being afraid of fire. if I came to your house and said the word “constructive criticism” or “actual comments and ideas”, you’d hide under your bed out of fear.

Honestly, at this point, your reputation on the forum has gone so so low. Even if you apologize some people are still going to have grudges against you lmao. There’s no coming back from this my guy, it’s time to leave, don’t make it any worse for yourself lol. Come back when you’re 13 :rofl:

People usually don’t hold grudges. DoubleRun did a bunch of shitty things but no one remembers any of them and most people don’t hate him anymore.

did you even read the breakdown dude lmao

(post deleted by author)

hhhhh you dont know values.

you having a mental breakdown over people who don’t know confusing item values is funny

not a break down… yet

you gotta chill out dude lmao

That is a rather aggressive way to phrase it