Trading my Sunkens for Headless

none of them are more valuable than the other really, there’s not enough cases of people preferring one shit enchant over the other for one of them to be classified as better (other than strong ig? but thats because its gonna be turned into clean), though you did forget that its clean>strong>rest of the enchants

Nah forceful at the bottom basically the other 3 are negotiable

oh yeah true forceful at the bottom aswell, idk wym by negotiable but they’re all equally shit

Like different people may value them differently there value varies a lot compared to strong and forceful

its not common enough to consider though

Its because no one trades for them

they’re sold an okay amount though, i’ve never seen anyone on the marketplace nor in my dms consistently prefer one out of the three shit enchants, 99% of them are just one-offs to complete their set or sumn and even then I could probably count the amount of times that’s happened on two hands maybe even 1

for me i think i read somewhere that swift is gonna become the speed stat so i have it ranked below strength but im not sure

yes bursting is better than forceful

swift gonna be merged into attack speed along with keen

did vetex ever officially state that strong will be made clean? if keen and swift are being merged i don’t see why strong wouldn’t be made powerful

yes

What ab nimble

just gonna stay as nimble and i believe it increases dash length (dont quote me on that)

So then they are all relative in value

well yea but no one rlly cares for one shitty enchant over the other in wom, we dunno if the shit enchant will stay shit in ao though

if thats what you mean anyway

i mean, bursting or hard will always be good on sunken because they match the existing stats it gives, but with the stat revamps the currently shit ones may be actually beneficial enough to not be shit anymore. not 100% sure if that will be the case though

reply button

wasn’t specifically replying to either one

ok‎