Trading Sunken Sword for 100k fish bait

Considering purely the time investment, you’re literally getting an item with minimal effort. In comparison to the average. Like literally if someone wanted to they could go farm 100k fish bait a day, and I’d give them a sunken sword every day till I’m out.

Hmm i have 20000 fish baits… but 100K is too much… i have caught 20k of fishs and got four sunken swords so i think dont worth much warsting time to do this ( unless if u ill give two SS ) but im pretty interesting on this challenge, maybe ill do, maybe…

20k fishbaits doesn’t take that long to buy, at most a few hours.

Fishing 20k takes 200h of fishing.

:monkey:

Fishing 100k fish = 1k hours ish
buying 100k fish bait = a mere fraction of that amount.

Idk if u are joking or no… but ok them

i think the reason why nobody is doing it is because;

• it seems more boring than fishing
  • farming codes for all those crowns looks like a hella annoying and daunting task (300k crowns is not fun to farm. i would know, i had to farm roughly that much to fill Suncry’s bank)

if i feel more urge to go farm some fish bait, i might go get at it. i doubt i will though

precisely yes, and on top of that, i’m quite sure sunken pity is about 3k fish bait in AO. meaning, that you could probably get more out of 100k fish bait in AO then wom. yes, this is quite the nice deal, but to truly put in that much effort i’d feel like you would have to have a lot of time on your hands. sunkens are pretty valuble, but hours of just opening the roblox app, making new accounts, buying fish bait, would be quite the hassle. but yeah, i agree with what you said.

and having to server hop for all the bait :sob:

exactly, if i want to put that much time for fish bait, i’d rather fish it in Arcane Odyssey where theres a 3k pity and get more out of it then a sunken sword.

Depends on the pc, and rotation but a person could go around and buy 100k fish bait in 10-20 hours pretty casually.

10-20hours is equivalent to 1000-2000 fish caught , so 0.5-1 rng sunken item on average.

Or someone could spend those 10-20 hours buying bait instead of fishing, to get a guaranteeed Sunken Sword.

I mean if you’re running around buying items, that’s a lot more interactive than sitting still spamming a button every ~30 seconds. Additionally inputing the codes isn’t too hard to do since you can just have a list at a ready and speed through them in less than 20 seconds. Could run multiple clients at once, 1 buying fish bait between towns constantly or reloging to the same place, and another constantly deleting a slot, and making a fresh one on the same server as the other acc and then coding and giving money to buy more bait.

It’s also a lot less frequent of using codes than buying bait considering how much moola you can get per code spam, and how only 900 is used per shop.

you do realize, that 10-20 hours is quite a lot… for a in game item too. i know a lot of people no life grind for items, but this is quite the process to receive 100k fish bait, and not a very fun one. again, if i wanted to farm that much, i would personally wait until AO so i can get the most out of the pity, which would be more then a worth of a sunken sword. i just think everybody has their own schedule, and i would think people would not like to spend it on gathering fish bait all day.

Well you could always fish for a sword then, and spend on average 70-80 hours fishing just to get a single sunken sword.

And the pity only happens if you get to 3k. On average you’re more likely to get a sunken before you ever get to that 3k fish pity. Which means you likely won’t hit the sunken 3k pity very often. As the pity resets on sunken catch.

1 Like

if you trade sunken swords for fishbait what do you fish for

1 Like

Fish

1 Like

Well, i think nobody with a brain will make this, ill talk why:

1- Nobody have time to stay farming money and patience to stay clicking at buying stupid baits.

2- Sunken Sword is the hardest piece to get ( even if vetex change this ) but is nothing impossible to get, i can say bc i got so much.

3- Now to end this ill show my conclusion: its worths more to get ur own sword bc while u are looking for it, u can farm BAITS and MONEYS just for you… idc if ill lost a guaranteed SS.

So yeah, im a crazy guy… but im not insane to do this, if someone are doing this so reply me and i can say that you are a BIG CHAD.

is 100k for the strong too?

Also i can do sumn whilst i fish but buying it most of my time is used up

True.

ik im not alex but ive seen like 5+ of his topics already so i do have knowledge of how often these trades happen and the arguments alex would likely use

first of all people with a brain do do this, why?

fishing for a ss (sunken sword) takes a lot of time and patience to and is heavily rng based.

just look at this . Those 10-20 hours are equal to just 0.5-1 rng sunken item. any sunken item

its not. Theyre all equally as hard to get. Sure it isnt impossible to get but rng can really mess you up. Trading 100k fishbait for a ss guarantees you a ss

again depends on rng. You cant farm baits while fishing iirc and crown codes exist so farming money whilst fishing doesnt matter

personally i wouldnt do this either, but i for sure wouldnt fish for a ss either