Trading ( Swift ) Sunken chest for ( Clean ) Sunken legs/helm ( Negotiable )

classic bitchinput amirite :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skunk::skunk::skull:

dudes in a guild with a duper i had a legal obligation to find his bitchass
he was running away from a light user while using gold i found it extremely funny

he might be a duper but he’s also a good friend

roblox drama :popcorn:

yeah i ran because your pvp skills are way better than mine and gold is impossible to hit with someone that has a skill level of a pvp sweat

idk why your taking this so seriously but yeah i do have skill issue, but do i care? no.

tho i do find you extremely entertaining cause i haven’t had someone be this toxic to me for a while

btw uh out of topic any anime reccomendations

the genre’s i like are comedy, romance, action, adventure, i dislike harems tho

uhh not really i dont really watch anime that much anymore (i never really watched it a lot anyway) but i guess fire force if you havent watched it already

oh

also lets not drag on this topic too much just so it doesnt get closed

i have watched fire force already sadly great anime

wanna take this to the dms? im bored and wanna talk to someone

i wouldnt mind but i have a headache rn so i would prefer not to be textin for the next couple of hours

i only have like an hour or two left before i gotta go to bed

then go to sleep!!! :rage:

nah sleeping is for losers

seriously tho its only 9 pm for me and im heading to bed around 11

well genuinely bruther i wouldnt mind to but id probably actually want to kill myself if i text someone back and forth for the next couple of hours feeling like this, speaking of which ima hop off rn tbh sorry!!!

all good

Pretty sure that its totally fine for a topic to go off topic (even as much as this one) if the owner of said topic is fine with it :man_shrugging: