Trading Three (3) hard sunken swords for a headless head

I have 0 headless
mmmm

I have 16 headless
mmmm

download (3)

thisā€™ll b my 4th headless if someone takes it, lol

First of all, ONE hard sunken sword isnt even worth half of a headless. When you say you could potentially turn them into three different headless, you would have to do a TON of trades to get to the point where you could even think about getting one. At this point in time theres not that many people that even trade anymore so that alone lowers your chances of finding any trades at all. Iā€™d personally argue that heā€™d be smart not to do the trade.

Iā€™ll have YOU know that was an EXTREMELY lucky trade and i wouldnā€™t expect to get another one like that.

I like how you didnā€™t bother reading what I said or bring it up at allmoyai
(and also ignored the ā€œpotentiallyā€ part)

If you read what I said i took that into account.

Not really, you say that you have to do a "ton"of trades to get ot the point where I could think of getting one.

• I said in-game, NOT on the forums
  • You wont need a strong sunken sword or any more than just any sunken sword (as implied above) in-game, people are really interested in getting any sunken swords
  • Itā€™s not as rare as youā€™d think, Iā€™ve done it a few times now all of which were in pretty quick succession
  • I already addressed that it is pretty risky and requires a lot of patience
  • Whilst this could be debatable, imo, 3 hard sunken swords have a lot more potential and total interest than 1 strong sunken sword
  • And last but not least yes itā€™s not exactly easy and the chances go down over time with less and less people playing wom

Ehhh the exact trade I wouldnā€™t expect, but in general less than a sss for a headless in-game isnā€™t as rare as you say, I guess it just comes down to experience n such.
nice

Well this could be pretty outdated by now and not possible at all since I did this some months ago, and havenā€™t traded in-game since forever, but I think it should be still quite plausible.

When i said ā€œA ton of tradesā€ that still stands, your not gonna instantly get what you need for a headless in 1-2 trades. Thereā€™s not many rich players that even play wom anymore MUCH LESS anyone who would be willing to give an overpay for a hard sunken sword. I never said that you absolutely NEED a strong sunken sword for a headless, but you cant just flat out trade a hard sunken sword for a headless, if that is what you were implying (im not sure). Once again, if its risky and requires a lot of patience AND the chances of getting any of the trades goes down over time there would be no point in doing the trade in the first place. Also I never once said that trading stuff worth less than a SSS for a headless is rare, When i said you trading a hard ss for a headless was rare i was specifically talking about a hard sunken sword and not all sunkens/rare in general.

I donā€™t understand what you mean by this, but are you talking about the values your using?

If you already have a hard sunken sword it will only be 1 or 2 trades unless you find a good deal :woman_shrugging: when I did it I think there were 300-400 players on wom as we speak right now thereā€™s 240 players not a huge difference, not all people who have headlesses are rich or experienced and itā€™s not them overpaying either, just them not knowing it goes for sss or more, but you can just flat out trade a hard sunken sword for headless, Iā€™ve done it once and another time for less value and many others who have gotten headlesses for even less.

But there is, if you want a way to get the big bucks you gotta take risks also the chance goes down yes, but not THAT fast (I donā€™t think),

Values donā€™t change till updates so, no. Iā€™m talking about lowballing for headlesses, but honestly when I did it wom was already really dead and it still is so I donā€™t see how it isnā€™t doable.

you still play the game too much
abandon wom

I donā€™t trade anymore, I just gank randos for fun. I have nothing to doā€¦

Your leaving one thing out, it doesnā€™t matter if theyre experienced or rich. Nobody even trades their headless anymore unless you give a MASSIVE overpay but even then people in game never accept so once again, its not a good trade

mehhhhh. youā€™re a use person right? Every now and then when I canā€™t sleep Iā€™ll hop on wom for 30 minutes and get a headless. All the headlesses are out of the Americas and Europe.

Figure it out, thatā€™s what I meant by it being ā€œriskyā€ and requires patience, ngl saying itā€™s a risky is kinda an exaggeration, itā€™s just that for example to a small trader who isnā€™t super set it can be a stressful situation and they wanna get it asap, but thereā€™s plenty of time, a better word just be tedious or painstaking.

1 Like

Moral of the Story:

Trading bad, Bob Ross good

:fr:

how how how how how
do u fr have no other game to play, no school work to do and/or no sports to play?