Trailer discussion

So, we have a curse user…

Lord Elius who has two lightning types and is fought on this sky arena that was revealed a long time ago…

Probably Lady Carina…

General Argos, using a giant AoE skill and then a halberd slam that makes a ton of rubble. In a bugfix, Seismic Slash had some association with rubble, so we can safely say this is that.

3 Likes

I looked back through the trello one day In hopes of finding the names of the story parts in redwake, didn’t find the names but remembered that

I don’t think story part names were put in patch notes until Frostmill.

no. its a shared curse. he doesn’t use it directly and its two different lightning magics clashing.

Im not gonna hold you that could lowkey be a standalone lost magic with how badass that looks, make wonder wonder what electron will be like :eyes:

This would also seem to be Lord Elius, judging by the weapons lying on the ground, how it seems like an interrogation and the green/red options with very different story implications.

1 Like

I don’t think you can share curses without Absorption.

was exactly what i was about to ask, the hell is a ‘shared curse’

trailer is pog and got a clear detail on some of the bosses more

Here you go, I’m pretty sure this confirms that’s elius

2 Likes

i wish making these important choices was a little less obvious
so people would more naturally make the choices instead of wondering what the implications will be later

He definitely is the type of person to say “Let me make myself clear”

20 Likes

WHERE !?!?

theres a scene of light and shadow clashing

Revamped Equinox Magic visuals look awesome, though I gotta say I didn’t expect ancients to be added so early.

SHADOW :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Yes, Shadow
Sus

“soul of darkness” for fucks sake :man_facepalming:

Are you finally happy ezia :grin:

When the NPCs are edgier than the players :sob:

I dunno how but spell names for shadow are usually so cringe they act like a debuff to the opponent

“I use my spell, shadow dark devastation!!”

the other person: :grimacing: -10 damage -10 sanity -10 dignity -10 happiness

4 Likes