Treasure Charts are Absolutely Crazy Right Now

What were you doing before bug occurred: Getting treasure charts

Steps to reproduce: Doing treasure charts

Alright so, the 1.5.8 patch was supposed to finally make treasure charts not focus solely on big islands by choosing an island before choosing a part, right?
Instead, for some reason, what’s actually happened is that every single island only has one location a treasure chart can lead to AND the island rates are exactly the same as they were before.

Strangely, treasure charts also seem to be far rarer in chests than they used to be, but that could just be me maybe, I remember being able to easy hoard like 30 of them without trying to and now I can barely find 5.

So, on one hand I’ve dug up 5 Ravenna charts on the same location and could 100% party random people to keep going and steal all their ravenna charts, and that convenient I guess, but I really had my hopes up I’d be able to get some charts on smaller islands.

A couple things from my own observation

• Every server, the islands sole location is different
  • Treasure charts are definitely more rare
  • I’m definitely getting large island charts less often than before, but it doesn’t seem to be by a huge amount

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.