Trello Board for PvP Tips

Just give it time, and you’ll know exactly what to do in most situations. Even if you just practice, you’ll probably find a strategy that suites you best. Plus, a lot of the people who want to do PvP in this game are like me and usually have over 1k player kills and PvP often, so don’t worry too much about losing here and there.

If anyone has any extra tips that aren’t on there and you think they should be, please comment the tip. It’s really helpful and appreciated.

Will you make tips for people intending to do weapon only runs? I plan on making a weapon only file, and I’m considering doing more pvp in the future

Yeah, I plan to put tips for those kind of playstyles in the Health Build tips.

1 Like

I’m on it, very good. I’m 100% unbiased.

Forgive me for being intrusive, but . . . should Glass really be in Master Difficulty?

I didn’t put it there, i’ll change it

Explosion does average damage (same as Wind) and goes just below average speed.

I’d like to have access to this Trello so that I can put in my own input for the magics I use as well, especially for Wind. Some cards may need some changing soon considering that the magic power meta will change significantly next update.

Some cards also state to not use certain spells in PvP, which I don’t like considering there’s always a certain time to use all spells effectively for all magics.

Shoot me a message with your trello username and I’ll add you to the board @Meta

Level got it for me already. Thanks anyway.

oh, alrighty

Hope to add a lot more tips when updates happen, so stay posted on checking the tips since I’m always looking around for more.

1 Like

Is this still being updated?

I hope so, I just found out about this now.

Also, fire is basic :sob: true but dang.

Not as bad as Lightning thoo

Also imagine if Ash was actually used in pvp lololol

Idk if it’s still being update, I’m waiting for update before playing WoM. +A lot of things will change in terms of pvp next update anyways

yo yo yo why the fuck am I norma level user.

just when. I was about to add 40 or so tips…

cool

Opinions on melee tanks + guide/tips

ngl, this is actually pretty epic. :poggers2:

1 Like