Trello Board for PvP Tips

https://trello.com/b/LQyZXCpI/pvp-lessons

There isn’t much as of yet, but it’s continually getting updated. If you have anything you want to add, feel free to leave a comment below! We’d love to hear your comments regarding these tips.

As of right now, Ice Magic is the only Magic with a complete “how to use” guide.

13 Likes

Pretty cool! Can’t wait to see the development of this trello in the future!

1 Like

I really like this idea, especially the “How to use magics” section, I can’t wait to see more!

3 Likes

This is pretty nice. It has good tips.

2 Likes

It . . . It says Ash is Master difficulty? Oh boi

1 Like

Blame @Moo if things are miscategorised. I’m just responsible for filling in information like the Ice guide lol

2 Likes

This is an obscure tip that I’ve used for a while and used to my advantage, not sure in which difficulty it would go in

(as a tip)
giving all of your beams and blasts a small blast/beam size while having whichever explosion size you want, and also having the same animation for all of them, lets you have every attack blend together visually because of the magic circle size and animations, making enemies have to guess what you’re going to punish/pressure them with

(how i use it to my advantage against others)
if somebody has a distinct animation for their attack compared to all of their other ones, like a right leg across compared to right hand, i memorize what the move is so i know what it’ll be and how to react to it at the right time or just take it and punish it if im willing to take a hit, its more useful if they charge the move for a little bit

2 Likes

What is this NONSENSE!

Read MY PvP tips here https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/wip-a-complete-guide-to-pvp/24974?u=doublerun

1 Like

Bro why are you talking about Ice magic synergies when we don’t even have enough experience on how PvP will work with 2 magics :rage:

1 Like

Because… people can fight in teams? It’s useful to know synergies for teamfights.

It’s not like we’ll be stuck using only one magic forever

1 Like

Also add me to the trello, I’ll help.

1 Like

If you want added to the trello Double, DM me your email for the trello

Thanks for the tip! It has been added to the trello and hopefully it’ll help some people out.

Btw Ice is insanely broken, make my words.

Go 1k+ health and 2 swords and constantly aggro the opponent, and use nothing but sphere and shockwave self explosions. The most annoying strat right there

I feel like the beam/animation tip is more basic to advanced level than expert? I barely pvp and I figured those out pretty quickly on my own.

Yeah, but some people don’t understand stuff like that and would even argue about that. Plus I didn’t have anything in Expert and I don’t wanna wait forever to start filling out the trello. You’d be surprised with how many times I’ve ran into somebody who says that some strategies don’t work at all and then I use said strategy to completely destroy them. I think you know what I mean.

Love the tips! I hope more will be added soon because I suck at pvp. I only have like 2 or 3 kills :frowning:

All my kills are on the same three people xD

I do hope that as we add more tips the better people can get!