Trident Claiming Flag Design

Trident Claiming Flag Design https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/8/8/885aac56b51773f3a88b142f497f8d99f35ffc05_2_1023x506.jpeg
effort 1.571428571428571 7 quality 1.142857142857143 7 reasonability 1.0 8

Here it is! It allows for the use of clan logos. The one on the left is when it is on your back, the one on the right is when you are holding it
out in your hand. :melting_face:

If you don’t know my reasoning its because the one we have rn is basically a wooden dowel so yeah!

What even is this at this point? Like, lowkey being honest because this doesn’t even fit at all in AO, shit is so random too??? a trident??? what. like it’s genuinely unnecessary. Ur reasoning also fucking sucks too dude.

3 Likes

My guy Poseidon is literally the god of the bronze sea tf u on

u gotta be playing some sort of chinese knock off ass game bro. i didnt know he was the god of the bronze sea, mb bro but that shit still looks horrendous af

3 Likes

this is your second time fucking doing this ramen
New Claiming Flag Design

Yeah but the first one didnt work because it needed to be able to fit the clan logo

his temple is literally on mount othrys

Poseidon is literally the god of the bronze sea

Looks like someone hasn’t read the lore doc

*hasnt played the game :skull::skull_and_crossbones:

*doesnt know who Poseidon is outside of AO

that just looks weird, especially when placed. although i dont hate the idea of every sea having a flag design or something, since, quote

presumably other seas wouldnt have the same because a trident as the only flag available wouldnt make any sense

anyway its a flag, the point is to basically minimize the pole and focus on the flag and logo itself, which is the opposite of this redesign. if it was hella longer like this thing :

i wouldnt complain, beside how it’s not a good replacement for the flag but moreso an alternative

1 Like

you are not cooking my guy

go back to culinary class

its ugly man

he’s not, poseidon is the god of the ocean, not a specific sea, and it’s not even that he’s the main one that people follow there, almost no one follows the old gods anymore

never cook again you burned down the kitchen

you could’ve just done something simple like idk using the new little flag at the top of your boat as the flag on the claiming flag, it even uses the clan image already
the trident just doesn’t make any sense and it looks pretty weird

maybe you can try to ask people wether it’s a good idea before you actually post it in suggestions.

You have hidden talent. Keep it hidden :fire:

Bro exploded over a harmless flag design holy shit calm down

Anyways, as for you Ramen1, in all seriousness… this flag isn’t of the highest caliber… look I’m not gonna be an asshole and shame you for your amateur status in the 3d modelling department or bully you for how the design doesn’t look that great, but I think a little more practice would be probably the best way to go since I feel as if this flag is just a little bit too… like… short? squished? I dunno it just looks a bit compressed.

I think where the actual flag comes off from seems a little awkward too… if you perhaps made the actual “staff” part of the trident longer and then put the flag under the trident tip itself, that could look pretty cool probably.

I know it’s hard to receive rejection but hey, don’t feel too bad about it, we all start somewhere right?

Also here’s a crappy MS paint drawing I made that represents my idea for how this flag could be made better

4 Likes

Finally someone with constructive criticism instead of being rude as fuck, I’ll definitely improve my modelling skills :sob::pray:

1 Like