Trigno V Morock

Who is stronger? End game trigno or Morock when he died?

Pretty sure Morock, no regular elemental curse is gonna have anything on promethean fire curse. I doubt Trigno is that much stronger either, besides maybe some more battle experience he’s about as strong as he was before.

Well I mean, Trigno is one of the founders of the magic council, and even though the lore doesn’t tell us too much about end game trigno, it kind of makes it sound like he has the power of cursebeard maybe a little less.

Morock ez

Not at all, it’s literally just because almost everyone powerful from the 7 seas died. Morock died, Theos died, Cursebeard and most of the One Shot pirates died, Durza and Hades died to PK, Valencia died, and it just goes on.
I can only think of Lazarus curse guy (forgot his name, he gave radius fist fighting style) being stronger than the other survivors but I guess he either died or just didn’t want to involve himself in a government.
Morock killed several of AG’s admirals and the entire Golden Fleet, Trigno was just a super powered pirate with magma curse.
Unless Trigno was able to coordinate the entirety of the MC into drowning Morock with irradiated water (probably synthetically made by reinfusing irradiated salt into water) there’s no way he has a chance.

Freedrock

Yeah, Morock is considerably stronger.

Morock literally have one of if not straight of the strongest curse
I love Trivago the Magma Boi and or but no

theos is stronger then morock

Theos is strong, but no ware near as strong as Morock.

I don’t know exactly what to say, but probably Morock is stronger.

If we’re going in terms of AA, Trigno isn’t that strong, Morock would annihilate him, if we’re going in terms of WoM, trigno is recently powerful, Morock would annihilate him, thankfully, Morock is dead anyways

Hotel Trivago

Morock manhandles Trigno

Ahem…
"NECROMANCE!"
Anyways, I would put my money on Morock, simply due to the fact he’s strong enough to kill literal gods.

Morock too, also Freedrock ia certainly alive somewhere

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.