True Potential Of Glass

It certainly wont if you use it in a normal pvp, however it can be used by cowards ( like me ) to kill someone from a safe distance. In other words, a sniping build

dawg…

20 smallest multiblast

shit glass

gold better

It’s slow tho fr even with casting speed stats, the speed multiplier just sucks to compensate high damage

if you’re killing afk players, sure…

Is this you?

4 Likes

You know that you would have better results with any other magic… Right?

Mages have REALLY high damage potential when compared to other builds. But that doesn’t change the fact that glass is honestly much worse than many other magics.

The point is to have a build that can deal high damage from really far. I can see you saying that metal/earth would be the best suited magic but the distance of the blast is affected by speed, therefore immediately removing them from the list.

The rest doesnt seem to have a DoT that can stack, therefore it’s only glass that can deal the maximum damage from really far.

Glass cannot stack bleed.

It actually can, hold on, lemme try finding another player above 1597 to get a pic

Bad timing with the pic and the guy was in a hurry so I can only do it once and I doubt I’d find another person above 1597 hp again.

But as you can see here, there are multiple bleed in effect

Are you sure that he wasn’t stepping on glass rubble or something?

I am pretty sure that glass bleed doesn’t stack. I have a glass conjurer and such bleed stacking NEVER happened with me.

He wasnt, at the very least there are no signs of it plus I doubt small blasts can produce glass rubble. I tried timing it in the time there were a lot of numbers showing up but yeah, I screenshotted at the wrong time

You used blast spell, max quantity, minimum size and explosion, right?

Have you tried with beam as well? I’m going to try and reproduce this tomorrow when I wake up.

Strange because something like that has never happened with me. Be it either with imbued weapons, double cast beam or multiple self cast explosions.

let me make myself cle-

swgcat | Staring Cat / Gusic | Pretty cats, Cats, Cat icon

Yeah but I havent really tested it in beams considering it nerfs the dmg at a certain amount and beams has limited distance so I didnt really bother. But hold on, lemme try and calculate the dmg

Ok damn, the damage is nerfed by a lot using multibeam with smallest size/explosion and I doubt making it ultimate art, which is currently locked at mage build, would make much difference. At best near the hp of a no hard stat mage.

Maximum damage is 596 including the DoT ( It’s also only dealing 1 per tick ) however, using the atkspd/damage build, its about as fast as a single blast without any atkspeed stat, all in all an easy 596 damage that’s also as spammable as normal blasts, this is actually quite a nice find

what a clickbait title

aren’t you the guy who witchhunts players through servers for cash

Uhhhh, I dont see why that’s related to this topic frfr but yeah I like robbing people’s galleons

Not intended but bleeds can actually stack in laggy/old servers. My metal 2 hit self-explosion stack bleeds at times, likely due to old servers being late when registering that bleed was applied.