Trying to analyze this place (The library)

So yes, you might be wondering what’s the point of this topic and why did I even make it? Well of course for fun but I as well wanna try and analyze it’s the location as well so…

The library:

From taker a closer look at it, you’ll see the entrance probably to the outside world on the bottom of this very picture and a hole above showing the full tree’s scale
In that case, this is probably how big the actual tree is if we ever played this game
d58df40b910ac127d6091f1972e4fcef

And since I have a file of most likely every island my guess is that it’s in the sky as well since taking further examination I don’t really think this would belong to any other island than the sky island

And yes I do have a file full of island images and credits to 7grandnec for making this wonderful topic: Arcane Odyssey - All media

And you might’ve seen green like slime in the library as well, my guess is that it’s some sort of green-like color with green particles flying. With the tree and plants everywhere around the area, my guess is the green substance is some type of life magic

From looking at this place it looks really old so the library might be filled with old lore and history of the region’s past and this might be a hint to dialogue in the future but not near the present day of this region.

And from looking at every single island from each video and image, and from taking deep inspection of each island this place wouldn’t go well bring at ground level so I’m gonna assume that it’s in the sky.

And this place reminds me a lot like Cerulea or Cumulus island from arcane adventures and that’s all I gotta say about this one image.

This definitely has to be the Myriad Library that was talked about in the trello :nod:

3 Likes

It reminds me about the tree of life more than anything.

This feels like the quest that you have to do whenever you talk to Angel.maybe something Simlar to that or whatever

Considering the viking theme this isn’t out of the question

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.