Tryinto to start trading

I just started in the market and i have a few things to try trading, ill be gratefull if you care to explain values and this type of stuff, Dm me on discord: jldragongames#0735 ill give you a print of my inventory

give a list of items or no

To start, crowns are useless. Also, accept my request, I can talk a little more on Discord and I want to see your inventory.

This’ll probably help

And once you feel a little more comfortable with values you can check this out too :flushed:

I welcome you to the trading community brother :pray:

True story, me and dragon (plus another person) were just in a server and Exiled and Mino spawn literally RIGHT next to each other, about 100m apart, we had an epic battle, shed some tears, died and bit and got literally no boss drops. Non of us did. Fun times, hope you learn a lot about trading

yo do u think i could send u a photo of my inv to help me get started trading

Send to me, I can give you insight.

Sure, if you want

My Discord is OhHey#0369, I respond quickly

little warning, take what ohhey says with a grain of salt. He’s not a very seasoned trader just yet, but he knows mostly what he’s doing

For convenience here is his inventory

11 power 159 defense :skull:

2 Likes

fr :skull:

ikr lol, i can get more power with 1022 hp

I can’t take him seriously when he argues with me about trading anymore :sob::sob::sob:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.