Advanced enchanted items trading guide

Value lists exists of base items and a few enchanted items in them, but I’m making this to show what would be fair in some “tricky” trades to figure out if they’re good or not.

Note that these may and will vary from trader to trader, don’t take this as 100% facts, it’s simply a general value, trade your own and have your own opinions.

= means equal duh, > more than, < less than, ≥ greater than or equal to meaning the value is slightly more, ≤ less than or equal to meaning the value is slightly less.

Hard sunken set = Strong SS (Sunken sword) + 2 clean sunkens
Powerful sunken set = Strong SS (Sunken sword) + 1 clean sunken
Bursting sunken set = Clean SS (Sunken sword) + 1 clean sunken
Clean sunken set = Clean SS (Sunken sword)

Strong vastira = Clean WoJ
Hard vastira ≥ Sturdy WoJ
Clean vastira = Sturdy WoJ

Strong oath = 2 oaths + minor add/Heavy WoJ and Clean WoJ
Clean oath < Heavy WoJ
Swift oath ≥ Clean WoJ
Hard oath = Clean WoJ

Hard exiled set ≥ Strong oath
Clean exiled set = Clean oath
Forceful exiled set = Swift/hard oath (I consider forceful between bad ench and clean)

Strong mino set = Heavy WoJ/Clean oath
Hard mino set = Clean Vastira + 1 clean mino piece
Clean mino set < Clean vastira

Many thanks to @Nuclearman7 for helping making some of these not completely scuffed, that being said if you have any criticism or suggestions about this, I’m open to changing and tweaking this.

3 Likes

I’m assuming by this that you mean it’s pointless to make this since enchantment scrolls will exist

• This obviously isn’t for AO since it has boss items
  • It’ll probably be the enchantment scrolls that have value (depending on how rare they’ll be) so this kinda still applies
  • AO is like 5 months away

Not really
just a plus

I don’t really understand what you mean but ok :+1:

don’t worry about it
Even i can’t understand myself

1 Like

So there’s no incentive to enchanting vastira if strong doesn’t really make a value difference? If clean vast = woj then strong vast > woj?

1 Like

depends on what the clean sunkens are :thinking:

despite this being a matter of opinion, forceful exiled is worth more then clean.

Heavy Woj and Clean WoJ overpay for strong oath in my eyes

1 Like

currently I am working on another value list, a more accurate one with a point system that the leader of silent order showed me. gonna make it pretty and fix it up then post it sometime this week

Honestly it’s hard to know what would be the best to offer since you have to overpay a decent amount over strong oaths, I’d made this list based around what offers would actually get you that item.

oh ic

Clean vast = Sturdy WoJ and Strong Vast = Clean WoJ, I like enchanting vasts since theres a 66% chance you get something decent, but up to you :woman_shrugging:

Explain why tho, in common logic strong would be worth more than the clean

Low demand, vastiras aren’t very valuable since not many people want one, and mighty crash is pretty useless.

2 Likes

and on top of that wojs are rarer (1/50 chance for wojs compared to 1/40 for vasts)
but ye the most important reasons for that is cuz vasts have less demand and wayyyy less usability

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot they were rarer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.