Tucker's Isle [Music by a Musical Man]

After your wondrous adventures - You circle back in remembrance of the one who’s enabled them

My “official” return :musical_note:

23 Likes

Hot take - Dawn Island is a goofy name, it makes no sense!

watch the last island we visit in the story be called dusk island.

5 Likes

Naming the island with Tucker’s name really pulls the heartstrings :face_holding_back_tears:. It may be known as"Dawn Island" to others, but for MC and Morden, this island will be remembered as his final resting place, thus naming it as “Tucker’s isle” in honour of him.

I’m in love with this! and if we ever return to this island by the end of the game, it would be nice for the rain to just, stop.

1 Like

Definitely would like to see this be the Dawn Island track or at least the track that plays when you first talk to Morden.

3 Likes

aaa this is so good

1 Like

Like what Meta said, Id love to have this play during Morden’s conversation at the beginning of the game. Orrrr…

…Have this play when we return to Dawn Island at the very end of the storyline if Morden died and MC buries him next to Tucker? :smiley:

Im sorry, I cant help the angst-

(EDIT: Woah, I didnt realize that AO’s main theme is actually used in the track! That’s brilliant! I’d kinda love to have this ost play somewhere in the actual game ngl)

2 Likes

Inhale AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS. THIS IS GOOD. I genuinely wish Vetex hired you just so I could hear this when returning to Dawn Island.

1 Like

This Arcane Adventure was an Arcane Odyssey, that was trully set in a World Of Magic
Pen In Flames Umineko GIF - Pen In Flames Umineko Writing In ...

this adventure will make a great story

1 Like

This is just beautiful :frcryin:

1 Like

( -.-) Man

Would have me baffled, looking silly (Tucker’s Isle still better though, mhm, mhm :nod:)

1 Like

Stella… :fr:

Yeahhhhhhh - that was all you :nod:

1 Like

Bruhh completely forgot about that lmaoo :sweat_smile:

It really does make me curious, why IS it always storming there!

1 Like

Very close to what I was thinking - I imagined the MC going off on all their great adventures and every so often they would return in remembrance of Tucker (Goat - he made it all possible) and this track would play when you visited the island - short and filled with emotion; one minute of nostalgia and beauty. Then the sounds of the storm would return :musical_note: :frsleepin:
@PinkButterflyGaming

1 Like

I really hope we learn who Tucker actually was through Morden.
All we really know about him was that he was one of our super close friends alongside Morden and that it was his plan that got everyone out (If I remember right)

He’s also missing an arm.

2 Likes

Bruhhh - You gotta chill; you got a whole smiley face after that :skull:

Oho - Excellent catch!! I relish in motifs so I’m thrilled you noticed :musical_note: !!

YEAH! Tucker is SO intriguing - Whomst is this fellow?!!!

(If I remember correctly he lost it during the escape and died to his injuries, you’d have to fact check that though)

My fellows - I am delighted that you enjoyed the chef’s appetizer and first course!
The next course is currently baking; oh whatever might it be!

Much to take into consideration with this one - I really would like to collab with an artist to really bring out the imagination and mystique! Hopefully we can get it to happen!!@TheoreticalExistence @StellaRoti @LeifTheRogue @PinkButterflyGaming

3 Likes