Tutorial on how to avoid ganks or gank-based clans

Recent events showed that not everyone know how to do that, so I will explain the procces or remind to do that for those who forgot. Its pretty easy and not that deep to understand yourself, but many people forget about possibilities of doing that.

Step 1.
Write in this label ganker’s name, its would work best with gank-based clans, just get the screenshot with their names or watch their videos to see their names.

Example:

Step 2.

Choose the first variant you get and click on it.

Step 3.

Click on “…” and then click “Block User”.

Step 4.

Repeat all 3 previous steps and block every potential splinter.

Edit: If someone is continuing teleporting to you through menu, then record a video, where you rejoin 3 times and the same guy teleports to you all these times. Then make a ticket on Vetex’s discord server and wait until the scum is banned.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure there’s a limit to how many people you can block on roblox though so this doesn’t work much

Also, if someone is deliberately hunting you then they can just use the join thing in AO to go after you.

Bannable (yeah I edited guide rn).

Limit is 100, its pretty much enough, you can clear the list when you are sure that those gankers are calm now.
Talking about gank-based clans like NP, they are not that huge to fill your list fully till limit, cuz ganking in team requires strong teamwork which is hard to keep in too big teams.