Two secrets

1:
A lot of people are confused about how Nero destroyed Winterveil. Since the ghost described it as being teal light, many people guessed that it was cataclysm, but that can only be used by Vetex so it isn’t possible. They also mentioned how it could be the death curse because of it’s teal outline.

I found this on the wiki and it explains everything.

Nero must have summoned giant thunderstorms to strike Accursius keep with teal lightning and then summoned waves to destroy the fortress.

Just for anyone who hasn’t figured it out yet.

2:
Neviro is said to have no power and generally be a weak loser. I forgot where I heard this, but people with unnatural eye colors usually have a curse of that color. Neviro’s eyes are red, and TechLevel80 stated that neviro has part of the Darkness curse that he got from his father.

Unlike this description, Darkness magic also has a red variation (red replaces purple) which explains why he has red eyes.

Thanks for reading my theories, tell me if I’m wrong about something.

That doesn’t make any sense, Durza’s death was WAY after the time of Nero ceaser

Nero nuked winter veil with apoc bringer and then I believe it’s theorized that chaos itself destroyed Akursius, not Nero, hence the teal light
Akursius was a Ravenna fort built on top of the then destroyed winterveil

Durza’s death is a few months ago, Nero nuked Winterveail 50 years ago

Then idk I just vaguely remember that piece of lore
But I know for sure it was not Nero that desstroyed Akursius

The teal light at Akursius is Chaos, not Nero’s Apoc Bringer Curse. Also uhh what the hell is that wiki description lmao that’s just not true.

Neviro’s eyes are red because that’s a winterveil thing.

We do know Neviro has curse inheritance though right?

yes, it’s confirmed in his journal’.

I know, but Nero destroyed Winteveil with Apocalypse, so it can’t be a reuslt of the death of Durza that happened WAY later

?
What’s this supposed to mean I said zero about durza

Nero destroyed winterveil and built akursius over the remains.
Years later akursius gets destroyed by chaos which could have simply been attracted there by another factor

I’m not talking about that at all???

I think it was the atrocity that took place there that attracted our dawg chaos idk
It’s attracted to evil or smthn so yeah yippee no more akursius

this can’t be true since Nero used the curse BEFORE Durza’s death

Explain yourself then

Who the fuck wrote that shit? Its complete misinformation

yeah that’s what I was talking about lol

And that’s entirely incorrect since Nero OWNED akursius keep, it got destroyed by Chaos itself

maybe that factor is the curse that is basically just chaos lingering around there

must’ve messed up my timelines
I meant to say winterveil my bad