Typ judges your LEAST favorite pokemon

this is a topic inspired by:

however, you tell me your LEAST favorite pokemon, and I will rate it from 1 through 10, 1 being “I really like this so stfu” and 10 being “holy shit this thing sucks yeah I agree”

I’ll start, I really, really, REALLY hate zacian, it’s ugly, it’s so absurdly overpowered and unfair, and literally did not need to ever happen.

psyduck. my favorite and least favorite

You already said Zacian so, Zamazenta (i think thats how its spelled?)

Similar to Zacian, but like 100x more boring. Instead of being focused on attacking, its focused on defending??? At least with Zacian you can have the low effort yet satisfying OTKs, but with Zamazenta, all you get is the feeling of being “invincible” which is likely easily bypassed with STAB, stat advantages, type advantages, and hell, even stat clearing the Dauntless Shield [ex: Haze] can easily kill it’s only “good” feeling.

Okay, I’ll be honest here, I barely know anything about doubles as I don’t do it often, so I can’t rate it in that line, might be hella useful there, I dunno.

ngl I really dislike altaria

goofiest dragon ever

Personally, I like how Zacian looks a lot (It’s shiny form is nicer but there’s no way to get that) and I liked the pokemon a lot before I learned they were meta. I don’t really do any competitive stuff but still use it just because I like them and their moves.

continues to blabber about insane, ludicrous, stupid insults with no logical sense about how you’re only using meta and legendary pokemon with no actual strategies or skill :sunglasses:

psyduck: 6/10, unsettling, but in a way kinda cute
altaria: 6/10 it’s just boring tbh, underwhelming stats too.
zamazenta: 0/10 stfu zamazenta is mega based

1 Like

Here’s my friends

Blissey I think that’s how it’s spelled

Haven’t kept up with the latest gens (idc about them lol!!!1) but i fucking hate stunfisk that bastard killed like half of my pokemon in my insurgence nuzlocke run

Watchdog. I have not met a single person who likes that abomination and it hurts to look at

@DavisTheEman do you mean you don’t like blissey?

stunfisk 2/10 he is amazing funny man and the fact he beat ur pokemon proves how cool he is

watchog 11/10 fucking kill it

Zubat

5/10 boring

unless it can use surf

ripoff topik bannded
forevr!!11!!! :angr:

jokes aside, i really dislike raikou, its design just is not appealing and i don’t like electric types in general

9/10 raikou sucks nothing more I agree

this was made by suicune gang

1 Like

suicine gaming

That whar my friend hates

4/10 there’s nothing really wrong with it tbh

I did it for my fren since he ain’t a fourmer