Typ0's awfully biased and trash opinions on every stat build in AO

Alright lads, with AO out, I’ve gotten to experience and see most builds currently in the game and what they can do, and out of sheer spring break boredom and procrastination from doing my art work, I shall do the selfless and heroic act of giving my completely meaningless opinion online to share with a bunch of strangers.

Let’s begin, shall we?

MAGE (FULL MAGIC)

Literally the second most basic bitch build to ever exist, there are all kinds of new unique options and yet you chose the magic route, the worst part about this is mages actually get rewarded for being little spineless babies because at the moment mages are also braindead easy to use, aiming? a mage has never heard of it, though mages are to be gutted soon with the upcoming v1.12, It still won’t change the fact that this build is for the most normie people of them all.

WARLOCK (MAGIC/STRENGTH)

Hur Hur Hur ha ha ha yes warlock winning wow such a funny and original statement

No but in all seriousness though, warlocks are also pretty basic, yet not as common as mages or the godforsaken conjurer. Most warlocks practically gravitate towards either iron leg or thermo fist, which makes sense since everything else is practically dogshit atm, though thermo is much more commonly seen, if a warlock is using sailor fist infused with ice or lightning though then they’re absolutely cringe and gross for doing so and you should berate them for that.

PALADIN (MAGIC/VITALITY)

I’ve literally only seen 1 paladin and that’s @pristine

Honestly I don’t get why you’d pick paladin over mage other than you want to be a magic build that’s not too much of a copy paste wuss. It seems like a downgrade if anything, sure you get more survivability, but you lose so many great spells in the process, I don’t think it’s worth it ngl.

CONJURER (MAGIC/WEAPONS)

You’re as normie as they can get lmfao. No further explanations needed.

BERSERKER (FULL STRENGTH)

Some will say the “gigachad” build, but I say the most underwhelming. The reason warlock is marginally better than berserker at the moment is SOLELY because of imbuements. Berseker suffers so hard from just having a mediocre set of offensive skills imo, and you’re rarely ever gonna get the chance to use your M1s in a real pvp combat situation. (Unless your opponent is fucking ass at the game)

JUGGERNAUT (STRENGTH/VITALITY)

I’m sorry, who?

WARLORD (STRENGTH/WEAPONS)

It disappoints me how there’s barely any minotaur cosplays in AO, especially with the warlord running around, I’ve seen a few warlords in my time, and the only thing they use is thermo fist or iron leg on their imbuements, sailor fist warlords don’t exist, I don’t care what you say to me. They’re clearly the teacher’s pet build of the game, so much so in fact, vetex even gave them exclusive weapons that only they can utilize. They’re becoming meta or so I’ve heard in v1.12, so when that happens, I guess we’ll just have to witness what bullshittery they’ll cause.

WARRIOR (FULL WEAPONS)

You’re 1 of 2 things, maybe both, a cosplayer, or a metamancer, both are cringe. Shame on you.

WARDEN (FULL VITALITY)

So overpowered vetex had to remove from early release, nothing beats warden in terms of being the most peak build in all of AO.

KNIGHT (WEAPONS/VITALITY)

Never seen one before, no idea why you’d wanna be one either.

SAVANT (BALANCED STATS)

You must be new to the game, your file is probably named aaron and you use fire or lightning, or you just can’t figure out what to run so you decided to run everything. If you invested points into vitality, then I’m sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

Warlock winning :sunglasses:

2 Likes

only reason I’m palawin is for down the line
#1: spirit weapons likely gunna be sick
#2: been planning on getting life magic later and you can’t exactly focus the healer when they’re invincible

so to summarize you hate everything but warlord?

warlords are the only one i can’t find a valid reason to diss, everything else I’m neutral with but I’m just pointing out their flaws or stereotypes.

I use warlock btw just as extra info

say that again when 1.12 comes out and warlord becomes meta

Warriors are still worse ngl

(In terms of them becoming super annoying hyper meta)

so what typ0 is saying is…

he’s Minotaur

no warlords will become meta they’re better than warriors

1 Like

oh well idk then :man_shrugging:

I mean I’ve never had issues with one

Anyways back to warlock gaming

no I’m warlock

I chose weapons cause it fits the characters backstory. Not because I’m cosplaying or trying to metamance. but I see your point.

that’s just minotaur with less strength

guh

what’re you gonna do next? charge at me so that i can high jump you and hit you with a blast, or something?

high jump + crash skill slightly upwards + shot

block + ultimate art self explosion

maybe a snare after the block too

make fun of you on the forums for being a mage + win

pretend i didn’t say anything + use my berserker instead