Typ0's purge

Well, IM GOING TO BOUNTY HUNT YOU

… maybe pvping aint that bad

As long as your not being toxic, it’s fine

is this real?

Run 1s or no balls

In ganks, I will just say AOE is your biggest friend. Especially if things start getting into the 2v8 or anything over 10 people involved.

Just go to them and tell them you hunting them and give them a 3 second countdown, don’t randomly ambush someone who was trying to fish

And give back the money or else….

Im not a fan of AO pvp and bounty hunters can be pretty annoying but getting chased down by the navy and stuff was basically what i was planning on when i decided to start getting bounty

it can be really fun even though i dont like the pvp (my framerate probably doesnt help that). I do agree that bounty hunting people who are just trying to fish or other stuff is not cool

EXACTLY.
That’s why you peaceably ask for a duel rather than attack people randomly like a madman.

hey bro… hunting is rlly toxic and mean… i cant believe u ever even considered that… ur such a bad person wth… :sob: :cry:

Ngl they can just get good or brew an Agility V potion

1 Like

i feel like there should be something between yea sure cool and ur being a toxic poo head, but uh giving the money back does make up for it. unless they are coming from a dark sea related journey or doing some important treasure chart or such, then its toxic poo head

prepare thyself to try to take advantage of someone missing their short just for them to reflex behind u and deal 300+ dmg while ur doing a attack

If they have renown it’s fair game (you don’t need any to pve)

Least soft ao pver
If they are doing a chart or cargo u don’t kill
Very simple
Having sealed chests is a good reason to kill someone, it’s called being a pirate in a pirate game

1 Like

what the hell? didn’t this poll have like 50 voters?

I swear there were 3 people who clicked “toxic poo head”

hows the purge

however people try to justify bounty hunting, in around 70% of circumstances it’s simply toxic no matter what you may say

killing people doing cargo, bosses, selling dark sealed, diving, ship farming is just pure scum

there’s also situations where someone returns to the game after a long time and gets ganked as soon as they join (happens a lot more than you imagine, over half of my returning members got hunted even 2 weeks past the update day, and i own a guild with 100 people)

the only good way to gank is to ask for a poster 1v1 and leave them alone if they decline, i’ve actually gotten a good amount of poster hunts this way

also yea im replying to an old topic :+1:

Hey man, do you praise the lightt of noble?