Uh oh suncry

Dumbass alert.

Alt account, @Noble

Also whats the guarantee thats still the same guy though? Probably still is im just curious about how you came to that conclusion

Ima be honest you should not be saying nothing rn. Some the shit you say makes me laugh

Bro the guy in Herms screenshot is the leader of doge. He is the one who -5ed Suncry idk what you on about.

Can we calm down guys? We have enough stuff going on

How do you know its him? People get easily impersonated these days. Although it probably is him thats not really proof

its an argument about a wom guild, its ok.

Because i have seen him in game before and misinpit herself talked about it.

Oh okay. Hopefully it won’t escalate.

I’m happy to send screenshots when I get onto my computer.

No reason for it to escalate

I will leave you guys at it

Alright then, also is misinput really a girl? I thought he was at first. @Misinput what are you

Do that

At this point nobody knows

1 Like

Ive known that dude for over a year and im still confused

Gonna be honest here,

most of doge nations infamy was gained because of four pretty good players being, FrostyGeno, Brady, Xevenant, And misinput. And they also have an infamy rule that is strictly followed and has over 21 members literally farming for nothing.

The guild is extremely easy to get in, just get pretty good at pvp and you can beat the leader 90-0. Literally most people I’ve seen in Doge nation is better than the leader himself. So there’s technically nothing to shut up about. Also

xXIIDoge_KingIIXx is the leader of doge nation, or it’s just him being impersonated. But it might be him since I have dms with him being the leader of Doge Nation. But he’s not exactly the true leader of Doge Nation sadly.

Do you have doge nation discord?