Uhh... who the hell is this guy?

you’d at least expect a man like him to have more health

yeah i think all of arcanes ui has a different font and a black outline but this is a joke so i dont really mind

this is before he left the war seas

if ur willing to help i dont have a problem though i plan to do more of these in the future

Oh I’m interested to see what you come up with, since this one looked pretty good

well i have some original ideas for non canon characters which i will 3d model (hopefully i can capture arcane odysseys style) and some cannon stuff

i’m pretty sure john thorne didn’t found the magic council lmao but still how can he be so powerful :dizzy:

the man has less health than calvus-and calvus is a relatively weak ruler

Ravenna vs Thorne Empire 1840 colorized

1 Like

Rear admiral Adkins still solos

John Thorne might be the only WoM character to actually appear in AO since he could be the current crown prince of thorne, and we know General Avery has to still be alive (nobody writes about a dude that powerful and then gives no conclusion to his arc) so I’m betting we do meet both

No, the “Prince” was most likely his son, who is probably now the King of Thorne Empire by the time of AO. John Thorne was the one who founded the Empire, so he wouldnt be the prince.

We also know previously in the lore doc was that he already left the War Seas long ago and was staying in the Seven Seas for 10 years. Idk how much this still stands by now, but I’d imagine he wouldve retired by now considering there was an heir a few years back

i hope we do in the future

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.