Under The Sea

@rouver2345 and i played the other day so I wanted to make some art for them ^^ hehe

we went on a lil diving expedition, (albiet i messed up a fuck ton) and it was pretty fun !!
i’ve realized i should stop avoiding sea charts ahaha….

PS. i know i drew some details wrong on Ruby so i apologize

39 Likes

Cool

1 Like

Cool art! And seems like you had a ton of fun. underwater treasure hunting seems like fun, but i’m also kinda new to it.

I didn’t even know shark-repel was a thing :o

1 Like

you can brew it with shark fins i’m pretty sure ^^

hmm i see ty ty

it’s time for my knight file to shine with shark killing

1 Like

every time I do sea chart i just go into the water, wait for sharks, kill the sharks, chug my waterbreathing potion and revealing potion and it worked pretty well

1 Like

hell yeahh go get ‘em :muscle::muscle:

that’s the same thing i’ve been doing omg :sob:

Yooo I really love how you rendered the underwater vibe. It feels cool and calming alongside the glows of Jellyfish. I don’t know how to explain it :laughing:

Ruby being the most well prepared friend too :sob:

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-07-26 144001
yo is this me or something, anyway good art

1 Like

yeah it is lol

AYYY TYSMM :smiley: (even though i was with ichix, so that was why i was afk …im sorry)
(OML NOT THE SENTENCE THING AGAIN)
(compete sentence)

Why is Ruby suffering of Insanity 5
:hungry:

Great art, never seen your drawings before, theyre pretty damn good

i wasn’t sure what their eye colour was so i stuck with red :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Funky

OMG!!! Thank youuu EEEEEKKKKKK this made me soo happy :sparkles::sparkles: i love the glow highlight u add to our eyes and the silouette details of the other two ppl we played as well. I hope to play with u again sometimes :relaxed::+1::clap::ok_hand:

2 Likes

1 Like

AAAAHHH no problem !! i’m glad you like it hgnnn sjsvsusjsv
i look forward to playing with u again : D

1 Like

and u too

very cool, i like it, looks pretty nice when there isnt an obolus just around the corner

1 Like