Underrated Roblox Games:Space Wars

I was finally able to post this after a small change of post schedule, school’s painful.

Space Wars is another war-esque game, where you usually capture points for the enemy team (there is another gamemode that i’ll probably talk about later), but it’s more space themed, in a way.

In this game, you use various ships, such as Fighters, Bombers, or even massive battle ships to capture enemy points, destroy the enemy’s main base and lead your team to victory.

There are various classes of ships, let’s talk about them:

Fighter-class spacecraft (there is a difference between ship and spacecraft in this game)

Fighter-Class specraft are basically planes, but in space, which specialize at dogfighting, which is kinda hard to do at the beggining of the game, but you’ll get used to it in the future.

Notable examples of these include Light Fighter, Strike Fighter and Heavy Fighter.Each Fighter mentioned is stronger than the last, Heavy Fighter being the strongest, but each one becomes slower than the other, and also more expensive, obviously.

Bomber-Class Spacecraft

Bombers are the assasins of Ships, which are the big boys of the spaceships, which are usually capable of causing mayhem.Bombers are the main solution to Ships destroying your team whole, if you know how to aim your airdrops properly.
Bombers are usually gigachads when it comes to tanking, but they lack dogfighting capabilities, you could try to dogfight with them, but it’s a last resort otherwise.
Notable examples include Light Bombers, Dive Bombers and Heavy Bombers, additionally, there are various types of explosives, which you kinda need to know, so you can get used to how they work:

-Ion Torpedos:An Average bomb that can wreck buildings and Ships.Simplest to use.

-Missiles:Literally Ion Torpedos, but for spacecraft.Simplest to use.

-Gravity Bomb:A powerful bomb that drops from the bottom of your ship onto the ground, causing a massive explosion that deals four digits of damage, usually above one thousand, allowing it to one-shot most spacecraft and deal devastating damage to buildings.Hard to drop off properly.

-ASAT Torpedo:A more powerful version of a Ion Torpedo, and the long range version of an Ion Torpedo, it’s basically the anti-material sniper rifle of the explosive family, and that’s because of it’s odd mechanic of requiring you to use it far away from your designated target, using it at 100 das (decastuds, the game’s new measurement.) or closer makes the missle just…bounce off.

-Heavy Gravity Bomb:Literally the Gravity Bomb, but it got turned into a mini nuclear bomb, capable of dealing up to 3000 damage from my experience with those bombs, this basically allows you to cripple the weakest of ships, one-shot any spacecraft in the game, and also devastate outposts, leaving waste in your wake…that is if you can drop this thing off properly.

Special-Class Spacecraft

Special-Class Spacecrafts are Spacecrafts that do not fit in any other category.The only current ship with this Class is the Scoutcraft, due to it being the fastest Spacecraft in the game, it’s best used for ambushing into enemy outposts, and then trying to capture them, beware for a direct gun assault, however.
The Scoutcraft is also the weakest ship in the game when it comes to dogfighting, but it’s very annoying to hit.

After i’ve discussed most mechanics about Spacecraft, let’s talk about the big boys of SpaceCraft:SpaceShips

Light Ships

Light Ships are decent, but also pretty cheap ships that can be used to cause spacecraft mayhem, but just like with most ships…your weakness are bombers that went unnoticed, and mosquitos, aka Scoutcraft and other very mobile spacecraft.

Medium Ships

Medium-Class Ships usually serve generalist roles and are very well-rounded in their stats, with the except of the Destroyer, the Pitbull of the Ships, Destroyers are basically capable of annihilating everything and anything, that is if you and your crew are experienced enough to solo most things, they are basically the glass cannons of the SpaceShips.

Capital Ships

Capital Ships are ships specialized in various tasks, such as being a tank or a support, however…they can only be purchased in your main base that you spawn in when you spawn the game, and are extremely expensive, the positive thing about this is two notable Capital Ships:The SpaceCraft Carrier and the Battleship, act as portable spawn points, some other ones also act as portable spawnpoints, but i think i’ve forgot which.

Let’s mention each one in detail:

-SpaceCraft Carrier:The weakest of all the capital ships, but it can become strong with experience and with…it’s supporting role of acting as a spacecraft spawner, since it’s an aircraft carrier…but in space.
The only way the SpaceCraft Carrier can effectivelly counter mosquitos is via it’s Diver Drone, which seeks it’s target after it’s armed and explodes, dealing devastating damage on hit, but it can also deal with Light Ships, which are technically bigger mosquitos, in a way.

-BattleCruiser:Basically the BattleShips’s Little Brother.Capable of annihilating almost everything and anything, armed with three heavy cannons and two Miniguns on it’s back to deal with approaching mosquitos, it’s noticeable weakness is being overwelmed in terms of ship numbers.

-BattleShip:The Strongest and most durable ship in the game, can annihilate just about anything with it’s 4 heavy cannons and 4 Machineguns, your enemies will fear you and your crew witnessing such behemoth in battle…

But just like the Battlecruiser, it’s main weakness is being overwelmed by large ship numbers, even if it can tank for a long while, it’ll still inevitably lose, but it can switch the tide of battle, however.

After i’ve talked about how SpaceShips and Spacecraft works…we should talk about how to defend your outposts and your main headquarters…right?

Guardian Cannons:A guide to outpost defense

Guardian Cannons is the main supporting way of defending outposts, and your main base, while also gives the capability of sniping ships from a distance due to it’s massive bullets having extreme base range, however…you have to micro between two bullet types:

-Flak Bullets:These orange-colored bullets deal AOE damage, and are meant to deal with Players and can also deal minor damage to spacecraft.These bullets usually one-shot players, but these bullets follow a damage falloff formula, where the further the player was from the blast centre…the less damage they’ll take.

-Standard Bullets:Blue-Colored Bullets that specialize in Spacecraft and Ship Destruction.Capable of one-shotting most Spacecraft and dealing nice DPS to ships, if you are patient enough…you could even slay a ship with a guardian cannon yourself, just be aware that this is a tedious progress, and you might even get annihilated during it.

I’ll suppose that’s most of the mechanics of this game, and i am noticing that i am running out of content for this series…that’s another reason why i switched upload schedules.
If you have any suggestions for another series that isn’t PVP related, let me know in the replies.
Game Link:

1 Like