Undertale/deltarune/undertale yellow boss difficulty tier list (spoilers obviously)

you can also use “xanax” you forgot about that

has anyone gotten to the Joe Biden boss yet I’m stuck on him

Yeah but xanax and morphine have a debuff and it gives me trouble

Not yet, im on the senator boss rush

senator rush was ez tbh but biden keeps targeting ralsei and it’s really hard to fight him since I also have toriel (Susie isn’t in this fight) and both of them don’t deal a lot of damage (well toriel does but her attacks take 2 turns to cast so it leaves her open)

My weapon isnt fast enough to beat them all so i need to backtrack to the shop and get a stronger gun class

I used the flargus wobble wonker rifle to destroy the senators

also just fyi you can’t pacify them so you’re forced to fight unless u already knew that

Im gonna try the “ak-47”

(laser sword works too)

there’s a secret darkner who’s a portrait and their name is “ennedy Ken” and you get a hidden achievement if you use a sniper type weapon to them (it instakills them)

Should I play Undertale Yellow?
I’ll admit that I haven’t actually played undertale but I saw that Yellow was free so I might try it out

Yes its good
Its significantly harder than undertale though, not average fangame difficulty just harder

average fanon sans OC bossfight requiring me to have frame perfect inputs to dodge the 1,000,004 gaster blasters that appear in every corner of the arena box except 1 tiny pixel

Theres only one bullshit fight in the game, a record for fangames

I’ve beaten that one teacup part before spamton in deltarune I’m sure nothing can stop me

Does he know

big shot more like small beam

why does it need an easy mode

does he know?

man I loved the part when clover was like “it’s justice-ing time” and they justiced all over ceroba in the end of pacifist and then clover was like “this has truly been an undertale yellow” and ceroba cried and then clover laid on the ground looking up at the ceiling and whispered “My deepwoken ends here” and they died but then omega flowey said “MWAHAHAAH FRISK I WILL SKIBIDI YOUR LITTLE GYATT” but clover’s soul woke up and the soul said “throughout heaven and earth I alone am the justice one” and used the gay blast with the other human souls and omega flowey was like “OMG WTFFF AAAAAA” that was so cool.