Undertale/deltarune/undertale yellow boss difficulty tier list (spoilers obviously)

Yeah, there were so many enemies everywhere. I don’t know what toby fox was thinking. And the “SWAT Team” boss rush ambush was quite difficult but after the Rouxls Kaard puzzle, it was super easy since their attacks were much more simple.

1 Like

True bro, have you battled the “army” encounter yet? I had to load my save file quite a bit to win

1 Like

Yeah, and I still haven’t found or sealed the dark fountain. The enemies around the fountains I find are always a nuisance and aggro on me.

But, I have been running through the large buildings I find in order to try to find the final boss, since that will lead me to the dark fountain, but they all have so many enemies as well. My hardest bosses so far have been the military helicopter, since it has so many invincibility frames, and also the national guard because they do so much damage and are always aggroing on you. None of the npcs accept dark dollars either so I can’t get any items or upgrades, I’m thinking its a bug.

Recently I came to the conclusion that the strange buildings around this dark world might be blocks that you have to push to solve the puzzle to reach the next area, but they have been really unstable and fell over, so this can’t be the work of Rouxls Kaard who is the most exalted puzzlemaster I have ever seen.

It’s even worse when you are trying to find save points, but you can only see them at night time and they are way above you. The only teacups I found not only didn’t even go upwards, but they were super slow and no orbs showed up which is very strange.

Yeah, i think i found the dark fountain but since i started my genocide route i have to grind more encounters before i get there or it’ll abort, i heard npcs stop accepting dark dollars but since im on a genocide route i can just rob stores for what i need so thats luckily not an issue. Toby made the “gun” weapon way too powerful because i one shot every encounter now

1 Like

Also doesnt it seem a bit too bright to be called a dark world? Toby mustve not noticed

Have you unlocked the “X-Bomb” skill in the action menu? You can get it if you add “RPG” to your party which is what I did, though their dialogue is really bad. It’s super good for wiping out a ton of enemies at once and it does a bunch of damage, its super broken. Though the meter takes forever to recharge.

I’ve heard that there’s a castle somewhere that stores super powerful bombs which I want to have as teammates to get more powerful skills, however, they’re apparently locked in a castle. I’ve been trying to find the key fragments around the map but I’m missing the last one and can’t find any invisible paths. I’ve been traveling a while to find the edge of the map but there isn’t anything.

At some point there was a giant blue hitbox that I fell into, but even when I didnt move I started to take damage after a while, which is definitely a bug, so I’m not even sure how that got into the game. I’ve also been trying to open a new dark fountain but whenever I thrust the blade into the Earth nothing happens and all the NPCs around me aggro on me.

Ooh the rpg party member is pretty good i hear, i need to progress to the next area first to get it but toby make encounters everywhere in this area so it takes forever to grind :roll_eyes:

The lack of save points is probably toby trying to recreate the difficulty that vanished after beating rouxls, we can reach the save points in the sky with the jetpack item once we obtain it

1 Like

there’s a secret deltarune boss called “the police” and you an activate it irl by peeing on the floor at your local public area (the chances of encountering the boss increase as more people are around you)

they use the soul mode that’s called “battering and tasing” it’s pretty hard to beat

That was super easy after Rouxls Kaard.

They werent as hard as rouxls so i beat them first try

rouxls kaard held my family hostage and I had to use frame perfect inputs to unleash my million magics: super gamer blast, but I was horrified because it only did 5% of his HP and he called me a worm and it was the craziest fight ever I think it was even on live television

can we make an updated tierlist where roulxs is properly on the top of the list because he is so hard

Oh i saw that while fighting the army boss

1 Like

Ok update, I just found the last key fragment, I had to inspect a doormat in front of an NPC’s house. But when I went to try to find the hammer NPC, they weren’t there, and I had to use a niche item called “super-glue” which seems like kind of a lazy bandaid fix to me. I’m not sure what Toby Fox was going for here but I got the item nonetheless.

Going through the castle was quite difficult as there were guards that instantly attacked as you progressed through the floors, but their attack patterns were very easy and they had not a lot of HP. Though there were no spawn points, I died 0 times, even though the green “grass” I took with me in my backpack didnt heal me, so it had to be bugged.

Eventually I reached the throne room in the basement where I was looking for a new bomb NPC to ally with, which especially would make it easy to eliminate the rest of the enemies chasing me. However, I walked into the room, and in front of the bomb NPC, there was a red button, and my heart sunk. I looked around but Rouxls Kaard wasn’t there, but this had to be another puzzle, I realized.

However I spotted a crate in the corner… I would complete this puzzle. After 3 hours of fighting off enemies, I moved it over the button, but instead of opening the path to the NPC, they flew into the air super far away so I couldn’t interact with them.

I discovered the door was to the side the whole time, and the suspiciously easy puzzle taking such a small amount of time was a ploy so I couldn’t solve the real puzzle; This was a cruel joke by Toby and it took me a long time to reach here, and I got nothing from it. Though, I think if you walk on top of it before finishing the Rouxls Kaard puzzle, you could reach the save points.

I went to prison after I was captured by the “Military” boss (Like you said, they were very difficult. I got locked into a room while they spawned in and there was no button to activate, so it must have been a pathetic Rouxls Kaard imitation, overall a difficult and unfair enemy combo) but there was no moss to regenerate my health, but the shackles there provided quite a lot of defense and I was glad to get that, at least. I escaped quickly using my X-bomb skill after my rocket launcher solved the puzzles outside the cell.

However, I did interact with a “TV” while inside the prison and I saw on it that a dark fountain had opened in Russia, which I’m guessing was a new area, apparently caused by some NPC named “Missile” which is the one that I saw earlier, which is a strange story development but if any of you couldn’t find the Dark Fountain this is one way to get it! I’m headed there right now, though the giant blue hitbox is still causing difficulty.

aliens got involved and they tried to help me beat roulxs kaard because he enslaved their people to force them to make him more terrible evil box puzzles so they wanted revenge and then pythagoras kinda just appeared and he said something in greek but then kaard was like “thousteth worm doth not make me do triangleth mathes!!!” and he blew up pythagoras with his laser eyes

also papyrus beat me like 4 times on pacifist do not ask how :sob:

Toby strangely made all the recognizable healing items weak, my advice is to get the better healing items this chapter named “ibuprofen”, “Adderall”, and “Tylenol”

Oh alright, thank you for the tip!

Np!