Unknown community

And also means theres some (barely) civil discussion here, rather than a sea of raging 11 year olds

No, leave before an Ana or wildecat clone gets to you

1 Like

I’m guessing that the thing you’re trying to say is that you want the forums to get more attention since this is under site feedback

let’s hold a poll

The forums should get advertised more to get more attention
  • agree
  • disagree
0 voters

They will find the forums if they are worthy…

1 Like

it isnt so much more attention but from what ive been told it seems that the forums has a larger impact on the game than generally the wider community does in the assosciated server. the discussion centred around the suggestions part of AO, which i think should be extended in some capacity to the general community, not specifically via making the forum more generally known, but perhaps a seperate way to achieve the suggester stance in the main server, and also to have people able to show perhaps general feeling on suggestions via like and dislike, or maybe just like idk.

i do understand that the forum people dont want the chaos from sudden community expansions and i respect that so yea… i hope that sums it up

1 Like

Tbh, Suggestions in the forums have been largely untouched/neglected here. Even if an idea does get incorporated, we actually never even get to know that it did get accepted until we see a patch note that matches a suggestion here. As far as Im aware, only two idea out of several ones that got highly voted got added in recent times. There is a way to approve suggestions and let people know it got accepted but uh, they don’t really use those anymore so uh…

It may seem like this place has a lot of influence on the game due to suggestions, but its not actually the case cause they rarely get incorporated and no one really knows which ones got accepted if they are. A lot of the highest voted suggestions havent been added to the game yet, and there’s some really good ideas that dont even get enough votes sadly.

In fact, the place that has the biggest influence on the game rn is the balancing team, which is on Discord, which is very accessible to the larger group of the community which is in Discord.

So yeah, we actually dont have that much power over the game like you think we do lol.

2 Likes

This forum is a masonic order.

well thx for the memo, i was just going off the fact u had suggestions and whatnot, i would make a suggestion about integrating it into main server, but i dont have the rank yet so lol

that was the reason i moved to the forums, too much chaos in vetcord

btw can u elaborate more on how the forum helped the game?

just a thing i gathered from having a conversation with a mod and a guess, like maybe a bit of impact on balance and stuff

ah (must be 3 leters long)

well

the most unknown ao community gotta be the fandom forum

yea cause all the sites and things are community made lol, even this isnt using some other part, literall just created by vetex, unique forum, wiki, and even random things like gear builder and chart locater

Vetcord but for introverts