Unknown community

Generally, i feel as if this part of the AO community is unknown, despite is large impact on the wider game and affiliated things, could this be solved?

I have no idea, but uh welcome to the club!

It’s fine if this part of the community stays hidden or becomes popular, doubt It’d change that much.

It’s probably much better if It was hidden, there are some things that you do not want to unearth here mostly from guilds and certain users, also welcome to the forums.

we do NOT want randoms disturbing the peace here

3 Likes

Im not complaining about specifically the lack of people here, im complaining about the impact this place has despite peoples lack of knowledge of its existence.

lol thx

Imagine if this place was like General chat in vetcord…

Sometimes, it’s good to keep a community unknown

Secret society :wine_glass::moyai:

I mean, seeing the unhinged chaos this community can generate sometimes… imagine that but 100x bigger.

Yeah, nope, heck no. Keep it small thank you.

Take for example, every time a piece of art of someone in the siren attire is posted

Fanarts :face_with_spiral_eyes:

everyone absolutely missing my point is incredible

Every time the word noble is mentioned lol

everyone quite understood your point, actually. the perceived smallness of the forums is because the folks who really care about the game come here to talk, instead of it simply being another game on roblox they play.

that’s why custom roblox forums will always be tightknit, imo; there can be a lot of players, but few who take the way they interact with the game to another level

(this disregards the fact a lot of newer folk have never experienced forum-like media, btw)

2 Likes

I don’t know how this place is unknown, I occasionally get discord messages about my suggestions because literally every suggestion posted here gets sent to the discord lol.

Its just that people prefer being there from here.

forget it, the smallness of the community is not what im focusing on, you dont want to mention that its fine, anyway, i am le new here, is this place generally a good vibe?

It’s ight, just sometimes this place becomes a bit horny over certain characters

1 Like

… well not the worst community ive seen so ok

the forums being a relatively unknown place isn’t a bad thing imo, this mode of contact isn’t for everyone & you have to really care enough abt the game to check it often

tis only natural. unless you want a “thank the forums people for feedback” tagline every vetex announcement

1 Like