Unsocketing and resocketing jewels bricked my item

What were you doing before bug occurred

I got my jewelcrafting form excellent to perfect, so I unsocketed the jewels from an item. I upgraded the jewels to the highest tier from the second highest (forgot the names) and resocketed them. My item lost almost all of the stats it had from it’s type and enchant. It now gives me 1 warding (from theurgist) and the jewel stats. This is not just visual as can happen otherwise in a lot of cases, I have less hp on my hp bar than I used to have.

Steps to reproduce

Uncertain, not sure which step broke it and if it’s related to the specific item (theurgist pants), enchant (armored), jewels (energy lapis), or a combination of those. I only noticed the item is bricked at the end of the process, and it was ok before.

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game)

Irrelevant, just errors about text being too long and some random errors from a while ago.

Pictures/Videos

The item in question with no jewels socketed, it is not just a visual issue.

I hope there is some way to force recalculate the stats of it, so it’s not lost, because armored and virtuous scrolls won’t drop.

It looks like your item is now level 1.
Obviously that shouldn’t happen, but you should be able to fix it for yourself by upgrading the item at a blacksmith.

1 Like

It was lvl 0 actually, but that was the issue. One 0 galleon upgrade at the blacksmith got it back, thanks.

1 Like

thought this was supposed to be fixed but i guess it was only for newly-generated items after that patch

you dont find level 1 items anymore, but you can still definitely reset them to 1 by unsocketing

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.