Until We Meet Again!

I understand that this is not an Arcane Odyssey related art.

However, Akira Toriyama was the beacon for many.
He was an inspiration for me.
He’s raised an entire generation.
He was an inspiration for many more great works and stories.
And he was certainly an inspiration for this game as well.
Thank you Toriyama!

52 Likes

theres no way… is he actually dead?

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

until we meet again I guess

He is dead???

Yup. Cause of death was blood clotting in the brain.
Rest in peace, Toriyama, and thank you for the memories :saluting_face:

1 Like

See you in the otherworld, Toriyama…

4 Likes

Bro the art is so good but the situation it was made in was so unfortunate :sob::sob: RIP my beloved creator of dragon ball I grew up on that stuff bro

You have never once in your life heard of dragon ball or heard the name Goku?

(Idk if this os bait, I am bad at understanding human communication)

Edit: You put the laughing emoji nvm

mature and come back a better person :pray:

Making people mad and saying its “fun” when this is literally a person that just raised a childhood and just recently died is honestly disrespectful to me, please grow up and be a better person.

If you dont know him, move on. I do not care if it’s a joke. That just wasnt the right time to do it honestly, even it was to make us mad.

Personally i dont know much about Akira ither nor dragon ball but still a sad sight to see.

Rip akira.

i understand where you’re coming from, but just keep it to yourself

You are just a piece of shit at this point

Y’all are just falling for trolls trying to get people riled up at this point.

Anyway, glad this post hasn’t evaporated. Your art looks good and I haven’t seen so many people talking about somebody’s death since Rick May died.

the fact they’re trying to get people riled up in this kind of situation is still deserving of reprimand, ignoring them isn’t “beating the troll”, it’s telling them no one cares if they say something like this, so they can do it again with no consequences

i haven’t seen much dragonball myself, but it’s sad to see someone that so many loved and grew up with disappear, rip

1 Like

No one is saying don’t report it, but actively falling for it and typing out angry comments is just encouraging them to do it more
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways the art is great and while I’ve never been a fan of dragon ball its sad to see such an influential author and artist go

dbz was a huge part of my life for basically forever so its awful to see toriyama dead
His influence on modern media and his success won’t be forgotten

ay, what did he even said?

he said “a person i won’t miss, i’ve never even heard of dragon ball anyway, i don’t get what all the fuss is about” p much

Well, he certainly shaped my childhood, with dragon ball being the only manga series I have ever read.

So may he rest in peace in a place of tranquility.