Updated OCs for AO: Introducing C

:st1: Updated Details :st1:
Lucy → Cristina (C)
Hair is a darker teal instead of a brighter green
Outfit changed

Good work! Heidi is pleased at the immense power you hold. See you tomorrow! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

fiery balls!

1 Like

Rlka you gotta calm down or something you’re sapping my likes :frcryin:

banger art as always

1 Like

ngl I’d beat her to death thinking she was gonna kill me :eyes:

like WHAT DO YOU MEAN she’s neutral and not neutral evil WHY AM I GETTING FINED BRUH :skull: :sand_magic_var2:

I cee

Updated! Info revealed :DD

fantastical absolutely swagalicious art :flushed:

1 Like

cus she a pretty calm individual by a default standpoint and simply wants to have a peaceful life.
she got no family except the organization shes in so if shes gotta do her duty she’ll do it, but if she has to take a different direction in her quest, well… for example
lets say shes given a small amount of galleons to hunt down and capture a hero or bandit, she’ll do it for the money to keep surviving. but if shes given a large amount to kill a hero or bandit, unless its the worst of the worst of backgrounds, she will refuse.
she doesnt mind having to injure someone in order to hunt them, since she knows even herself, that injuries will heal, but she understands killing someone would bring a deep emotion inside, therefore, she wont tolerate unnecessary emotions like that.

this is pretty much C’s ideals. someone that prefers a quiet life, playing her card games with her subordinates to pass the time, doing her duty in secrecy, and simply keeping a low profile while gaining galleons.
a simple rogue-like gal, learning to pick locks, disarming traps and yet she’s still incapable of being caught :') what a gal!

She has the same birthday as somebody I used to know

1 Like

poor snow village :frpensive:

1 Like

YONAAAAAAAAAAA :smiling_imp: :male_sign: :male_sign: :male_sign: :male_sign:
:star_struck:

LETS GOO DAILY RLKA POST UNTIL RELEASE??
btw i cant wait to see lilith revamp :flushed:

1 Like

i got stuff planned for lilith soon yes yes :sob: !!

1 Like

Screenshot_20230216-160420-671

1 Like