Updated OCs for AO: Introducing Ida

:st1: Updated Details :st1:
Ophelia → Ida
Hair color is pink instead of dark blue
Eye color is now a lighter blue instead of a darker blue
Outfit changed

Woo! You caught Tanya’s eye with that spell! As for Ida, she might be in trouble! See you tomorrow!

12 Likes

I should probably do this after ao comes out got some ocs in mind and this seems fun

yeah updating them is rly fun. when wom came out, i was just taking names from their list instead of thinking of my own. when ao was announced it felt like i had free reign now, but i didnt want to start on it again until ao’s date was getting closer. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for ao to drop alreaddyy

oh my goodness gracious somebody is going to have to hold me back

earth

Updated!! All info shown! :slight_smile:

oh no she’s a pink anime character fear her

what does ida own

A lot of magical items that she doesn’t even know has magical energy.
She found a sea shell once and thought it had the power to control tides and believed that since a conch shell had the ability for you to hear the sea, she’s absolutely sure that other shells had abilities too.
Ida in a nutshell, where with the most powerful items she’ll ignore, but the most useless items, she’ll give her attention to.

okay if I win then I want a free headless + 69 rusty cans

alright but be careful dub!! tanya wont go easy!! ;; rooting for u

(hang on lemme browse trello I need to see what works with sand :face_with_monocle:)

okay gonna use :sand_magic_var2: :lightning_magic_var2:

just realised how easy this is gonna be since earth dies to lightning

Earthbenders on top

sand is technically a form of earthbending now that I recall

but yeah earthbending and waterbending ftw

:magma_magic: :iron_magic_var1: :earth_magic_var1: :sand_magic_var2: :water_magic_var1: :ice_magic_var1: :snow_magic: :drop_of_blood:

almost every magic here is apart of the earth. so earth is just everything. bruh wait even metal comes from the earths crust. omg… what does plasma come from at least? its one of the four common states of matter? really now… where does matter come from? THE UNIVERSE?
so every magic except plasma comes from earth, but plasma comes from the UNIVERSE?
my square brain…

“this image speaks 1000 words!!!”

the image:

1 Like

can you draw a man with a big axe

thank you im gonna use that as my profile background (i will credit)