[USEFUL] Map of chest hotspots! 💰

For the red hotspot located southwest of the silent tower, isn’t there another one around that area? I am unsure of exact location but there should be both the underground one with the breakable wall, as well as the above ground one in a pit inside one of the elevated ground.

that feeling when you already new all the spots :sunglasses:

I’ll check. I only know the tomb one with the breakable wall.

It should have a ring with like 6 of them.

OHHH you mean the underwater maze.

that’s the yellow circled one

1 Like

No, I dont think that is the one I was thinking about, maybe around northeast of the underground thingy? Above ground, on a rather large and non L shaped piece of elevated ground, with that pit thingy. Idk tho, it might be somewhere else, I don’t often see it.

Oh yes I know what you mean.

It’s the yellow one on the right.

Shoot, ok. Sorry for any bother.

Don’t worry. You didn’t cause any bother. Nice to see people contributing :slight_smile:

Just curious but why isnt the destroyed boat next to the one mentioned above labeled as a hotspot, it has like 6 chests

It has 3

…

Lemme hop in game and take a gif
Edit: it literally has 6 so it should def be marked as a hotspot :fr:

Oh my. I never knew there were some in the boat. Thanks for pointing it out. Could you check any other shipwrecks to see if they also have 6. Thanks.

another hotspot that was missed is here. It has a total of 5 chests

1 Like

Map update 2:

• Shipwreck added thanks to @Crazydud3gam3r. Classed as “hidden” as 4 of the 6 chests are hidden in the ship’s hull .
  • Temple ruin north of Silent Tower added thanks to @Crazydud3gam3r. Classed as “hidden” as 4 of the 5 chests are hidden in the roof of the ruin.
  • Temple ruin west of Mt. Seawatch pond hotspot added (It’s on the “P” of “Whispering Forest”).

Tomb near Mount seawatch? It’s a good hot-spot

Where abouts is the tomb?

On the east side of the map, near Mount seawatch,litteraly on the edge

I have no idea where you mean but I’ll check it out later

Y know the beach near mount seawatch? It near it i think